Chapter 12: Lost

A week later

Dior's POV:
So today was the day. Hennessy's birthday! It was a surprise party so I had to make sure everything was perfect. I was holding it at my apartment because a club just seemed too cheeky. Plus, Henny told me that if I ever threw her a party to not invite a whole bunch of people. She liked being around people she knew which is understandable.

I finished setting up decorations around the place when I heard a knock at the door. I set the tape down that I was holding to go open the door. It was the boys. I was surprised they arrived on time.

"Hey baby" Kari greeted me at the door with a kiss on the cheek. "Hey" I said back. "Waddup doe" 50 said following after with his hands up. The rest of the guys trailed behind him nodding their heads.

"You guys made it just in time. Henny is 10 minutes away. She thinks I'm taking her out to eat". I looked over at 50 who had a huge gift in his hand. "Damn 50! You got her a boat or sum?" I questioned.

"Naaa, it's just a lil sum. Ya know to show my appreciation" he smiled. Slim looked at him with a side eye. A strong one too. "And I oop" I said.

"Wellll I got her something even more special" Slim said with his arms folded. "But I ain't tellin you niggas cause y'all might spoil it". "Ooooo can I see?!" I begged. "I'm her bestieeee". "Mhmm and that's why your the lasssttt person I'm gonna show". I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips, "Man whatever".

As I walked away Kari pulled me by my hand and grabbed my waist. He started pecking my lips softly. I let out a soft moan as I pulled back from the millions of kisses he was giving me. "Mmm, what's all this for?" I asked.

"I just miss you that's all ma" he slightly smiled rubbing my arms. "Aww, I miss you too". "Listen, I gotta tell you something". "Ooo that's gonna have to wait". I heard my phone vibrate.

"Guys, she's pulling up! Everyone shh shh". Eventually, I heard a knock on the door. Before I went to answer it I cut all the lights off. I opened the door. "Girl, why the fuck it's so dark in he- "SUPRISEEEEE!!" everyone yelled.

"AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Henny yelled. Her screaming reminded me of that one Cardi B meme which made me laugh. "Girl everyone is here for you, happy birthday bookie" I said. "Omggg y'all nearly gave me a heart attack" Henny said with her hand on her chest.

Everyone laughed. "Happy birthday baby" Slim said. He gave her a peck on the lips. "Thank you" she said.
"So I got your favorite food catered from that place you like, crawfish n more. I got crab legs, shrimp, potatoes, corn, etc. Really the whole boil". "Omg! Thanks bestieee your literally the fuckin best".

We hugged each other really tight. It felt so embraced. Me and Henny had been best friends for years so it meant a lot to me doing this for her. I knew she would have done the same for me so it's best that everything was perfect.

A few hours later

A burp came from Henny. "Damn little lady, you sure can put it away" Trent said. Henny laughed, "Shut the fuck up". "So when we finna t this shit up for real" J moe said. He was referring to smoking and drinking. "You fuckin right" Henny added on.

"Wait, wait, we have to open gifts first" I interrupted. "Ughh fine, but let's make this quick I'm tryna get lit" Henny said with her tongue out.

"Ok ok me first" I ran to get my gift. "Sooo, I remember you said you've always wanted one of these because you never got one for your sweet 16". I handed her a small box. She gasped. "OMG! A charm bracelet. Thank you bestie". She hugged me. I smiled. "It says 23 on it because you know your 23 now". She smiled.