Chapter 6: Another Love Story Part 2

2 Days later at the bowling alley
Dior's POV:

We were all at the bowling alley laughing and having fun. Kari decided to invite the rest of his crew since it was a "friendly gathering". He thought it would be nice for me to finally meet them.

"Yeah! And when she called me a bitch I said ya mama hoe!" J moe said laughing hysterically. Everyone else started to laugh. "You so fuckin disrespectful bro" Bam slightly laughed. "Yeah well at least I got the last words". Bam smacked his teeth, "Man whatever. Aye I'm hungry. I say we order some smackies.

"Smackies?" I turned and looked at Kari. "Oh that's just his way of saying food or snacks" Kari said. Trent jumped in, "Yeah, he's a little off". "Both of you niggas can really shut the fuck up" Bam flipped them off.
We laughed.

It was Henny's turn to bowl. "Aye ma? You ain't even holdin the ball right". Slim came up to adjust her. "Like this" he slightly moved her hands and pushed his body up against her. Henny slightly laughed, "Thank you". "No problem. Now let's see".

Henny rolled the ball and she made a strike. "Yes!" She said. She turned around and hugged Slim real tight. "Thanks umm?" "Slim, my name's Slim". "Slim? Why do they call you Slim?" Henny asked with a confused face. "Because I'm real Slim with a little smooth on the side" He dusted off the imaginary dust off of his shoulders. Henny laughed.

"Aye nigga back the fuck up" 50 interrupted. "The lady don't want you all up in her face". "No" Henny said. "I don't want YOU all up in my face" and walked away. "Damnnnn" Slim put his hand in a fist over his mouth. "She definitely showed you" he laughed. "Shut yo bitch ass up nigga before I dock yo pay" 50 mugged. "Only my boss can do that, and you ain't him" Slim shrugged and walked off.

Me and Kari were sitting next to each other. He was looking at me really hard as if he were studying me. "What?" I said scrunching my eyebrows. "Your just so fuckin beautiful" he said. "I mean I wouldn't say I'm all thaaaat buuttt". He laughed. "Now you know you look good lil ma stop playin" he nudged me.

"Aye JP! It's yo turn nigga stop simping" 50 said. "Shut yo ass up nigga" Kari said as he got up. He went to choose his ball and went up to the line. He took a deep breath in and rolled the ball. He missed all of the pins *lol*

"Damn you really suck" I laughed as he came back to sit. He smacked his teeth, "Girl shut the fuck up. How bout you go up there and show me one better". "I will shit" I got up and went to go choose my ball. I chose the smaller one because of course I was small so it just made sense. I went up to the line nervous as fuck because if I missed it, Kari and his friends would laugh.

I took a deep breath in a rolled the ball at a smooth pace. It rolled down for a while until...

I made a strike! I turned around and pointed my middle fingers on each hand at Kari and stuck my tongue out. I walked over to him, "So what was that you were saying?" "Damnn, she played yo ass not gone lie" Trent said with his hand covering his mouth. Kari mean mugged him and he instantly shut that shit up.

"Foods here!" Bam said. Everyone sat around the little table and started munching on the food. "Mmm so, how long y'all been knowing each other again?" J moe asked while smacking on a chicken wing. "Since high school" I replied.

"Damn, and y'all still not together? I guess the dick ain't that good" Trent nudged J moe and they both started laughing. Kari's eyes widened and he kicked both of them under the table. "OWW!" They both yelled.

I looked over at Kari and put my hand on my face, "Hmm so you've been tellin them we had sex?" He shrugged. "Alright then well I told Hennessy you were a drug dealer, so how bout that?" Kari looked at me with scrunched eyebrows, "Why would you do that?"