Chapter 3: Who Are You?

Jakari's POV:

As I walked out the door to my car, I couldn't stop thinking about that little comment Dior made. "Baby" I said to myself and smirked. "She called me baby".

Laughing and shaking my head in disbelief, I hopped in the car and drove to the stash house where I needed to handle some business. Yes, Dior doesn't know what I do and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm not trying to get her mixed up in this business. I would never forgive myself if anything ever happened to her.

I pulled up to the stash house and got out of the car. "Aye, we got a problem boss" my homie 50 said. 50 is my main man. He's in charge of all of my stash houses down here in LA. So, he knows what comes in and out.

"What happened?" "KD's boys rolled up on us, sayin that he got released early". I scrunched my eyebrows, "What that gotta do with us? KD don't run the streets no moe, I do".

"Naa I don't think you understand JP" he put his hand on my chest. "Have you noticed that our stocks been going low. That's cause I heard our carriers made a deal with KD's crew giving them some of our stocks and as soon as he get back on da streets he's planning to run us out of business".

"Niggaaaa" I said . "Like I said, I run the streets now not KD and I damn sure ain't scared of that nigga. He can't just come back just like that" I scrunched my face. 50 sighed.

What you neeed to be worried about though is why the fuck we loosin all this money to these other sellers. I'm number one and I plan to stay that way!"

50 put his hand on his face, "This shit ain't finna be easy". "I know" I put my hand on his shoulder. "But we gotta do what we gotta do to keep business tight".

"Fasho" 50 said. We dabbed each other up.

I got back in the car and left the stash house. My next stop was the plug quarters where all the sellers get there shit from. I just had to ask about the little "deal" that was made with KD's crew.

Bentley is the name of the plug quarters owner. He's a business man fasho and he always had my back since I started. I didn't understand why he would do some stuff like this though, knowing me and KD have bad blood.

I walked into the building. The security searched me for weapons. I left them in the car because I knew how this process would go. I walked through the place and all I could see was half naked girls playing pool with random dudes they probably didn't even know.

Some had no clothes on laying on the couch high off of that za. Sometimes, sellers come by here just to chill or fuck sum. Not me though y'all stay safe *peace sign*

I was never that type of guy to use a girl for her body. Seeing all of these girls made me think of Dior. I wonder what she's doing or if she even left my house or if she even stayed and waited till I got back.

I heard a loud throat clear interrupt my thoughts. "Mmmhmm, do you need sum Mr. Parker?" I heard a deep voice say. It was Mr. B. "Actually yeah B I came to talk to you about business" I crossed my arms.

"Step into my office". I walked in.

That dude was richer than Elon Musk. I mean the walls inside his office were made of fur. He dressed like a pimp and had cigars the size of a gorillas dick.

"So, how's business going?" he asked. Man the audacity for him to even ask me that. I was tempted to lie but I know what I came here for. "It's not going well B, and that's what I came to talk to you about" I leaned on the huge pool table and crossed my arms.

"How come you didn't tell me you were partnering up with KD's crew giving them half of our stocks?" "Nigga I don't needa tell you shit! Last time I checked I'm the boss not you" he yelled.