Chapter 13: Lost Part 2

KD'S POV:
I woke up instantly with the sun beaming in my face. "Ah fuck" I said softly. La'Rasia, my baby mama was laying next to me with her arm cropped around me. Me and asia been fucking with each other for 2 years but we ain't never made anything official.

I'm not one to commit to one person. I can't tell you why because I don't even know myself. But, I guess you could say it's just the feeling of being trapped. Well, technically she did trap me. THE BITCH HAD MY FUCKIN BABY!

Logan is her name. We named her that because we saw it on tv. I love that girl with all my heart. She's literally the only girl that has my heart for real. I might be gansta and shit but I truthfully hate having her in this life. That's why I try to keep her away from it. No one knows about her but my mom's and asia.

"Where you going baby?" Asia groaned as I tried to get out of the bed. "No where. Mind ya fuckin business". I yanked my arm from her hand. She looked at me with a mug.

La'Rasia only ever came over for three things: sex, money, and dropping my baby off. It's annoying but I just deal with it from time to time.

I looked back at her. I could see I hurt her feelings but to be honest, I really didn't give a fuck. But, I said, "My bad baby. I just had a rough night. I mean that ain't no excuse to take my anger out on you though". I climbed back in the bed to embrace her with a hug.

I had to be nice to her because she is the mother of my child and I don't want her to take my baby away from me.

"It's fine boo. I kinda knew you were upset the way you were tossing and turning in your sleep. Who is Jakari?" She asked. My eyebrows furrowed looking at her. "Why you need to know?" "I mean you were saying his name a lot in your sleep, calling him a bitch ass nigga and allat" she shrugged.

"Mmm" I said. That nigga must've really got to me if he had me dreaming about the shit. "Don't worry bout who that nigga is, worry about going to get my baby. Where she at anyway?" By that time I was out of the bed looking in the mirror. "She's at your mom's house" she said sitting up.

"Go get her, I wanna see her". "You go get her nigga, you got a car" she said. I walked over to the bed and grabbed her neck, "What the fuck did you say?" Her eyes clenched together. "I'll go get her daddy" she gave in. "That's what the fuck I thought" I kissed her hardly on the lips. I reached in the booty shorts she was wearing finding her pussy. It was already wet of course.

One thing about me is that I can turn my baby mama on any day, any time, any place. WE GONE FUCK!

I inserted two of my fingers and started immediately going in and out. She let out a few moans. I hit her g spot a few times causing her to squirt out her juices. "Uhh ahh I- I- I interrupted her, "Shut the fuck up. I'm tryna concentrate".

She shut right up. "Your in control baby, I'm sorry. Can I cum though?" She whimpered. "Yeah" I said.

Normally I would have said no and made her suffer through that shit. But, I was so eager to see my baby i wanted to get over with it.

The warmth of her cream on my fingers felt sensational. I put my fingers in her mouth, making her taste her own juices. That shit turned me on not gone lie. The way she was licking it off my fingers, sucking every part until there was none left.

"That's good baby" I smiled. "Now go get my daughter , I miss her". "Ok". She grabbed one of my hoodies, grabbed her keys and left.
————————————————————————————
Jakari's POV:
It was about 1pm when I finally woke up. I had spent the night at Dior's house because I was so wasted. Boy we had a time last night. Everyone else went home drunk, I'm surprised they didn't stay. I wasn't gonna leave my baby of course with everything going on.