Chapter 15: Lost Part 4

Slim's POV:
"Aye baby, what's up witchu?" I questioned Hennessy as she wasn't acting like her normal self. "Nothing. Why?" She shrugged. "Because...you forgot I was yo boyfriend? I can see inside you". "Well can you see this?" She asked sticking her middle finger at me.

I rolled my eyes and mushed her head. She turned back and looked at me. "Sooooo, you and 50? I didn't know y'all had beef before. I turned to look at her with my eyes furrowed. "Beef? Who told ya that?" I laughed.

"Well 50 said tha- I cut her off. "When did he have time to tell you tha- wait a minute. Was he over here last night? Was he the reason you weren't answering the phone when I was calling you a million times?" I asked.

"Shit. Slim I promise you we didn't do nothing". At that point I was mad because she just admitted to him being at her house. "Fuck you mean y'all didn't do nothing that nigga want you and you know it!" I got up from the couch.

I headed to the door with no hesitation. I didn't even want to hear Hennessy try to explain herself because I was just over everything. This nigga tryna steal my girl right from under me and she fallin for it.

Maybe that's why she didn't take the ring...

As I opened the door, I could hear Hennessy in the background crying. I turned and looked at her with a sigh. I hate seeing her sad and hurt, but she hurt me too.

Ughh I'm such a soft ass nigga...

I walked back over to her and hugged her slightly tight and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to get hype" I said. "No, I'm sorry" she said crying into my shoulder. "He shouldn't have been over without you here" she sniffed.

She took her head off my shoulder and looked into my eyes. I wiped the tears off of her face with my sleeves. "Baby?" She asked. "Yeah?" I asked looking at her glossy eyes. "I'm pregnant".

I went into complete shock...
————————————————————————————
Hennessy's POV:
1 day later

"So you told him?" 50 questioned as I talked to him on the phone. "Yeah, and then he just froze" I shrugged. "Then before I could even get another word out, he left. Without saying anything". "Ha! Pussy". 50 laughed.

"Don't talk about my nigga like that bitch". I rolled my eyes. "Gi- who the fu- oooo you so lucky I'm not over there right now otherwise I would choke the shit out of you. And you know you don't want that nigga no moe. Ya told me" he smiled.

"Hmm" I said. "Look, I think you should just tell him we fucked and the baby is mine. Simple" he said. "It's not that easy 50. First of all I don't even know if it's actually yours and second of all if it is I wouldn't know how to tell Slim. It would break him". A few tears began to fall out of my eyes.

"Don't cry mama. It's gonna be ok. Look, no matter who's baby it is, imma still be here no matter what". "Thank you" I smiled over the phone.
————————————————————————————
Dior's POV:
I had just woke up from a nap, when I saw Kari sitting at the edge of the bed silently. "What's wrong baby?" I asked in a tired voice. "Just thinking" he said. "Thinking about what?" I crawled over to him and caressed his arm.

"Thinking about how miserable I would be if I ever lost you". He turned to look at me. "Your not gonna loose me baby. I'll be right here all the time". Our eyes met and we stared at each other for a while.

He pecked my lips a few times leading into us making out. "Lay down" he said. I listened and laid it down. He put my legs over his shoulders.

"Yo pussy so pretty baby". I laughed. "Thank you". He then slid his tongue through every crease. I could feel him doing the tricks that he does which always turns me on.

I let out a few moans as he began sucking on my clit. My little punani started running like a water fall. One thing about Kari is that he can eat a good pussy.

After that, he took out his slanger and without hesitation he inserted it in and pounded my shit. In and out, I could feel his hips slapping against me while in missionary.

Thank god I didn't have guest over, because they wouldn't have heard the end of it if you know what I mean. Lol.

After a few rounds, we laid back down both of us sweating and breathing hard. He turned and wrapped me in his arms tightly like he didn't want to let me go.

"I love you" he said. I smiled and said "I love you too".

I laid on his chest, thinking about the conversation that we had earlier. It worried me that loosing me was on his mind.
————————————————————————————
KD's POV:
"Da da?" Logan called. "Yeah baby?" I responded. "Juice?" She pointed at a red cup filled with ciroc in it. "No no baby. Bad juice. Not for babies". "I not baby. I big girl" she said. "Yes you are a big girl mama my bad". Logan never liked being called a baby.

Asia came in a few minutes later. "Mommy, dada won't give me juice" Logan complained. "It's ok. Here baby". Asia reached for the cup and gave it to Logan. I snatched it out of her hand before she could take a sip.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Logan began to cry. I picked her up. "Why is you giving my baby liquor?" "It was just a sip, it ain't gone do nun" she shrugged. "The fuck it ain't!"

I was so mad, I couldn't even look at asia. She was foul for what she did. Lord knows what she does when I'm not home. And I can't believe I have my baby around her bad influential self.

My phone had vibrated. It was a text from one of my crew members. "Look, I gotta go handle some business". "Alright let me take her- I interrupted. "Naa. I'm taking her to my mama house. She gone stay over there until I'm done with what I have to do. I don't trust her around you right now".

Asia rolled her eyes, shrugged, and walked off.

I went to pack some of Logan's things in a bag. "Where going dada?" Logan asked. "We're going to mawl mawl's house". "Mommy come too?" "No, just us" I said.

Of course I couldn't tell her why we were going to my mom's house but it just hurt me to lie to her. I hate that it has to be like this but I don't want my baby mama raising my child the way she is.
————————————————————————————
After I dropped Logan off I went to starlight to talk to the boys about the plan that I had for later that night and to check on the money coming in.

"This better go smoothly and efficiently. We don't have time for people to fuck up y'all understand?!" I said.

Everyone agreed. We packed all the stuff we needed for the little mission and we left in all black cars.

Jakari ain't gone know what hit 'em...
————————————————————————————
Dior's POV:
The sound of a hard crash suddenly woke me up. I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust them to the slight darkness in my room. I went to go see what all that commotion was without waking Kari up.

I tiptoed downstairs and grabbed a pole from my fire place. I looked over to see a bottle of wine spilled and shattered on the floor.

"Lucifer, I'm telling you right now if your in my home I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" I said. As soon as I said that a shadow appeared behind me and I heard a clicking sound of a gun.

At that point it was pointed at the back of my head. "It ain't Lucifer bitch" the deep voice said.

In surprise, I tried to swing my weapon to hopefully hit the intruders head. But it failed as he caught me before it could even get near his face. He causing it in time and took it out of my hand.

He put his hand around my neck and squeezed real tight. It was hard to breath or move because he had me in such a tight grip. "Please, what do you want?" I struggled to ask.

I felt a cloth with a substance on it that led me to pass out before he could answer....
————————————————————————————
Chile.
Stay tuned...
What is Hennessy gonna do about these baby daddy's?
Dior gets kidnapped?