Chapter 17: The Question

A few days before the kidnapping
Hennessy's POV:
"I'm just going through the emotions right now ok! I don't know what to doooo" I said crying on the phone with Dior. "It's ok babe, it really is. I told you imma be here for you every step of the way" she said.

I got out of the bed to look at the smeared makeup on my face, wanting to clean it. "I- I just feel so stupid". "Don't feel stupid baby".

While I was on the phone with Dior, I got a FaceTime call from Slim. I declined it. He immediately texted me after.

Bae😘
Wyd mama?

Ughhh mama. He knows how much I liked being called that.  I left him on delivered, I just couldn't bring myself to talk to him after what I've done.

"Umm D I gotta go". "Alright babe, call me whenever ok?" She said. "Ok, bye". "Bye".
————————————————————————————
Fast forward to now
I was nervous sitting in the doctor's office with both of my potential baby daddy's. It was 50's turn to go get tested after Slim.

He came and sat two seats away from me. Man he really couldn't even stand sitting by me let alone look at me. It was really a struggle getting him here anyway.

We sat in silence for a minute until I broke it. "Look, I understand that your mad at me but you can't be mad at me forever". He looked at me with a confused face. "The fuck you mean I can't be mad you forever? I can be mad at you for however long I want".

"Please don't make a scene" I said. "Naaa. We wouldn't even be here if it wasn't fa yo ass wanting to be a slut".

At that point, I was mad. "Ok yeah see what ya not gone do is disrespect me you wannabe bad boy!" I crossed my arms leaning back in my chair.

"See. Now I know why 50 hated yo ass. It was because you was a real bitch. I mean come on fucking his old bitch and you mad because he fucked yo bitch!? Selfish". Yeah I called myself a bitch but only for that one time.

I could see he was heated but I didn't give a fuck. He wasn't just finna disrespect me.

Good thing 50 came out just in time. It didn't take that long for them to test him. The doctor came out right after him. "Hello Ms.Barnes, we will have the results for you in 15 minutes" she smiled.

I don't know why she was smiling like this was a happy thing. It was actually embarrassing.

Later I tried to call Dior to tell her what happened but she wasn't answering. It was the fifth time I called her and she still didn't answer. I even tried texting her, I hope she's ok.

"Hey, have you heard from Dior?" I asked 50. "Umm, yeah baby about that" he scratched his head. "What?"

"You see Dior got kidnapped". "What?!" I jumped out of my seat. "How could you not tell me?" "Because we had all this going on" he shrugged. "We got it handled trust".

"Fuck that! Nothing is more important than saving my best friend. We'll get the results later". He lightly grabbed my arm as I attempted to leave. I yanked it away.

"Let's go! The both of you. Let's put this aside for right now ok?" They both looked at each other and slightly nodded.
————————————————————————————
50 took me to where Jakari was making his plans about Dior. I burst in the doors with my emotional hormones running everywhere.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL ME MY BESTFRIEND IS FUCKING MISSING YOU BITCH!!"
"Yo who the fuck let her in here?!" Jakari yelled.

"My bad boss, I tried to stop her" 50 said. "Where the fuck y'all been at?" He asked. Slim stood there with his arms folded.

"So you just gone look at me?" Jakari got closer to Slim. "Look we went to go get tested for the baby now tell me where my D is or- he cut me off, "Yo pregnant ass ain't finna do nun ya heard meh. Look we found her, we have a lo we just need to execute the plan" he said.

"Ok, so where is she?" I asked. "Look, I really don't need you to worry ok? Especially, in your condition. Dior would kill me if she knew we told you and had you worrying". He rubbed his hand across his face.

"Man whatever just do what you gotta do" I said annoyed. The truth was that I was really annoyed. Like why not tell me?

Later, I got a call from the doctor. Immediately my hands started getting sweaty. I answered it.

"Hello is this Ms.Barnes?" The lady over the phone asked. "Yes, this is she". "Yes, I have your results. Would you like us to send them to you in the mail? Or would you like me to say them over the phone?"

"Over the phone would be nice please". I stood there looking at both my baby daddy's. They both looked fine as hell. Ughhh stop girl.

"Ok! The results show that the biological father of your child is Mr.-

Shit....
————————————————————————————
Chile sorry guys, had to cliff hang this one ngl. Love y'all😘
Stay tuned...
There's only one question, who's the daddy?