Chapter 16: Lost Part 5

Dior's POV:
I woke up shaking my head of the dizziness I was feeling. I felt like I was hit in the head really hard by a hammer. My eyes had to adjust to to the slight darkness around me.

There was a bright light above me and darkness surrounded me. It was quiet very quiet. Until, I heard a door swing open and a tall silhouetted guy stood in the door way with a knife in his hand.

He came in and a few other guys followed after him. "Well, well, well lookie lookie we got his little cookie". He smiled and laughed. The others laughed too.

"Wha- wha- what is this?" I questioned, breathing hard. "Wha- wha- what is this?" He mocked. "IT'S A STICK UP BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IT LOOK LIKE?!"

My heart sunk to my stomach because I just knew right then and there that I was gonna die. "Please let me go" I cried. "I don't care bout no tears lil girl. Ya boi shouldn't have tried to kill me" he shrugged.

"Boy what boy- wait a minute. Are you KD?" I asked curiously. "In the flesh" he smiled. My eyes furrowed. I studied his body. How the tattoos layered his skin and his fire brown eyes. I could tell he wanted to just kill me right there.

"Well if your gonna kill me... DO IT BITCH!!" I screamed. "Ooo woah! The little slut gettin a lil rowdy now that she knows who I am". He walked over to me and bent down. He held the knife up to my neck. "Do it again and I'll cut your throat before you can even say daddy".

He got up and walked around. "So, this how we gone do this". He whistled and then came in my ex Tyre. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I would never see him again but of course I had to see him in this moment.

He came over to me with a smirk on his face. "I told you I'd be back baby". I looked at him with disgust. "I rocked yo shit once, I could do it again" I rolled my eyes. "How you gone do that and you tied up?" He questioned, gripping my face.

"You so pretty. I know that pussy pretty too. You know it was mine before it was that bitch ass nigga you with now." I rolled my eyes and looked the other way. He grabbed my chin and turned it back to him. "I'm just here to reclaim my territory".

"Ummm alright well you got this lil nigga?" KD asked Tyre. "Yeah...imma be having her calling me daddy before all this is over." he responded.

KD and the rest of his crew members left. Now, it was just me and Tyre.

I wiggled in the chair a little to hopefully get loose but the ropes were so tight. In response to my moving, he took out a gun and held it to my face. "You move, I'll blow ya brains out" he smirked.

I kept a mug on my face but truthfully, I was scared. I wonder if Jakari even knows that I'm gone. He has to.

Tyre started touching on my legs then to my thighs. He reached in my pants and forced his fingers inside going in and out. I grunted because it hurt. It hurt really really bad.

SOS...
————————————————————————————
Jakari's POV:
"WHAT YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER!? LOOK EVERYWHERE. I JUST KNOW THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA TOOK HER!!" I yelled. "We gone find her boss just chill" Trent said. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN CHILL MA NIGGA!? I pushed him out of the way.

Can't believe that nigga just told me to chill after my girl just got kidnapped. Lord knows what their doing to her. I sat down and put my hands on my face and started to cry.

Now usually I don't cry but I can around my boys. Plus, the anger and sadness was just building up in me. I just wanted her to be safe.

Eventually, Slim came in. "My bad. I was dealing with some shit". I instantly lifted my head up and looked over at him with a mug. "Shit? Your dealing with some shit?" I questioned him.