Chapter 4: What A Night

Dior's POV:

It took me a long time to decide to tell him if I knew. The truth is, I was scared. So I said this...

Me
I really don't wanna talk about it right now tbh.

Kari😩❤️
Well when your ready lemme know.

Me
K.

I hated to blow him off like that but I still didn't know what to say. So, after that mini conversation, I laid my head down and finally went to sleep.
————————————————————————————
Jakari's POV:

After that awkward conversation with Dior, I finally got back home. I sat in my car for a little thinking about what just happened. Thinking about how we went from doing it to not even talking about it.

I just know she's not telling me something. I shrugged it off and went inside. When I got to my bedroom I immediately started my regular bedtime routine even though it was already the morning.

I would brush my teeth, wash my face, and other stuff. You know a nigga gotta have good hygiene. As I was washing my face, I looked up in the mirror and saw that the picture in my closet was open.

"SHIT!" I turned and ran into the closet. "How the fu- and that's when I realized. Dior must have seen my stash. That's why she had been acting all weird and wanted to leave all of a sudden.

"Damn" I put my hand on my face. "I fucked up". I really didn't want her to see all of that. Now she's gonna think I'm a bad person. I have to find a way to make it up to her.

Later that day...

I heard my phone ding. It was Dior...

Lil ma💕
Hey... I'm sorry for blowing you off, just had a lot of things on my mind.

Me
Naa you good, I understand.

Lil ma💕
How about you come over ltr so we can talk.

Me
Bet.

I already knew what the conversation was going to be about so of course I had to say ok. I mean I was nervous because I didn't think we were going to be having this conversation. But, I guess it's better to just tell the truth. Especially to someone I really like.
——————————————————————————
Dior's POV:

I can't believe I just invited him over to "talk" about the situation. But, I guess I owe him that after blowing him off twice. I sat at the edge of my bed thinking and taking deep breaths in and out. Finally, I got up to get dressed.

I wanted to have a bummy look today so I put on some grey sweats and a white crop top. For my hair, I did a messy bun, nothing too fancy.

I went into the kitchen to fix some cereal. It was like the middle of the day but I didn't really care. It's never too late for cereal. After I fixed it, I went to sit on the couch and watch SpongeBob my favorite cartoon, until Kari came.

As I was sitting eating my cereal and laughing at the tv, I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was him...

I took a deep breath and went to go open the door. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I said. "Come in". He came in and looked around like he was amazed about something. "Damn ma, you got it like this?" I laughed, "It's just a little something. Nothing too fancy".