Keep a clean house

August grabbed some of my things and helped me to the car. It was awkward and very quiet.

"So how often do you come and clean my house?" He said breaking the silence

"Like twice aweek at least" i said putting my stuff in the trunk.

"Umm i was going to be going on tour and i was wondering if you could house sit fa me, i mean if its coo and shit i dont know your schedule"

"i dunno i have to talk to my manager"
"Ill give her a call myself, see you tomorrow uh"

"Candice," i said

"Yes candice i will see you tomorrow" he said walking back in the house.
------------

2 weeks passed and i guess my boss didnt approve it.. Which was fine with me. I was going to my next house it was few blocks from Augusts house but for some reason he wasnt on my appointment list.

I pulled up to the next house and did my regular shit i do every damn day.. I hate this fucking job. I saw a white Mercedes, in the driveway it must have been Mrs.HartWrite, i rang the doorbell and Mr.Hartwrite answered my attitude changed.

"Well hello beautiful" i just rolled my eyes and walked in the house and started to clean... Surprisingly he didn't bother me, i was leaving out the bathroom when Mrs.Hartwrite came, one she didnt speak to me which was odd.
----------------
"Candice im sorry to be calling you but i have to let you go" Sylvia said getting right to the point
"Why i dont understand"
"You stole from Mr. And Mrs.Hartwrite"
"What the freak no i did not"
"I'm sorry but they have accused you before, i tried to plead for you and did everything in my power."
"But you know i would never do such a thing this is crazy"
"I know but policy is policy and if things come up on your appointment missing we have to let you go Im sorry candice"
"Now im going to get put out i have bills to pay"
"Umm August called here looking for a permanent maid but i told him we dont do that would you like his number"
I sighed "i guess"
I got the number and got off the phone and called August.
-----------------

I have been working at August house for a few weeks now i stay in the guest room.. I stay to myself i do my job and go to my to room. He pays me way to much money just to clean his house. I got up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water when i heard moaning and it sounded like a headboard hitting the wall. I grabbed my water and went to the edge of the stairs and he was having sex with some chick this is the third time this week.

I saw the light in the hallway come on and i tried to run and i wound up falling busting my big ass on the floor dropping the glass on the floor.
"Ahh shit" i said getting up off the floor
"Candice is that you" i heard him say from the stairway. I didnt wana say anything but i had too say something.

"Uhh yea" i said getting up off the floor i heard footsteps rushing down the stairs.
I started to pick up the glass off the wood floor.
"WAIT NOOO!!!"
"What" he said
"Dont step right there i broke a glass" i started to sweep up the glass
"Oh shit, what was you doin"
"Dont ask, i think i got it all picked up"
"Baby hurry back" i heard a female voice
He looked up the stairway and back at me licking lips "yea baybeh, you good" he said before he walked back up the steps..
"Yea, goodnight" i smiled. I went to my room laying down in the bed i could hear her moaning all loud it was utterly ridiculous.
------------
"Candice when you clean the bathrooms i bought these smell good shits whats they called, fuck its uhhh"
"Plugins"
"Yea thats the word" he started smiling
"Okay " i said
"Oh and if you want you can join the party ion want you locked up in the room while my peoples are here"
"No its coo i dont mind"
August was getting ready for a big party so he wanted the house spotless which the house stayed clean..

I was done cleaning up and went to my room the music was blasting and i chilled in bed reading.. I knew erryone was drunk or getting there.and i wanted to stay far away from them. I fell asleep and woke up looking at the time. It was a little after two.. I walked in the kitchen to see if there was food left over.. When i saw August in the fridge.
"Oh was i too loud" he said blowing smoke out his mouth.
"Nah i just woke up cause im hungry"
"Oh you want me to heat you up something" he said taking out some food from the fridge..
"Uh if you want to"
"Aight" he started to get some plates out and i set on the bar stool watching him.
"Uhh candice, why you aint come chill with me? You too good fa ah nigga or something" he said putting some left over rice in a bowl
"Noo, i just like keeping to myself, sorry if i offended you"
"Nah you good, i was just curious"
The food was heated up and i was going to take my plate to my room.
"So you jus gon take yo plate and leave, nah you can eat with ah nigga come on" he took my plate and he walked it over to the table. We started to talk a little more after we ate.
-----------------
"So why you dont have a boyfriend" he said pouring me a glass of wine
"Ion know honestly" i sat down indian style on his bed while he was looking for something.
"Why dont you have a girlfriend"
"Ion know dont trust females" he took a sip of his wine
"Oh i can dig that" he laid down on the bed with his legs stretched out putting the wine glass on the nightstand.. get comfortable, i aint gon bite you" he said smiling. I giggled a little we been talking for over an hour and went through a whole bottle and a half of a bottle.
"You should smile more, you have a pretty smile" he said popping some gummie bears in his mouth. " well ima go to sleep its getting late" i got up from the bed stumbling a little and August followed. He opened the door and stood in the entryway of the door. I walked passed him he reached for my hand pulling me to him kissing me. I kissed him back i felt his hands explore my body until they found there way to my butt. I was drowning in his kisses, his lips were so soft and sweet like candy. He broke our kiss and i looked up at him as he stared at me.. His gaze was intimidating. I turned my head pulling myself out of the trans he had me in.
"Uhh im going to go" i said moving back from him.
"Nah you good"
"No its late and i have to clean up"
"Nah you good ill do it" he pulled me back to him. I felt butterflies in my stomach i was nervous as to what was going to happen next. He tilted my chin up going in for another kiss when his phone started ringing.

Comment what yall think soo far