Candice

No ones pov

August went in the room to see his beloved Candice . There on the hospital bed she laid with tubs in her and ives in her arms. It pained him to see her in this state. He felt he his heart break he tried to stay strong but the lack of oxygen kept him from doing so.August felt that life was literally being sucked right out of him. Slowly but surly he made his way to her bedside.

"She can hear you Mr. Alsina, please don't be scared to talk to her it may help her come out a lot faster" the nurse said putting an extra pillow and blanket. The nurse walked out leaving August alone with Candice.

"The nurse said you can hear me, umm i just want to say first that I love you so much and I am truly sorry that I didn't come in and check on you sooner, I blame myself. I will be here everyday and every night until you wake up. But all I ask is that you keep fighting please don't give up please Candice, if you leave me I won't be able to live life without you" he said to Candice's sleeping body.

The pain August felt in his body was all to familiar this broke him down so much more then the murder of his brother. With the murder of his late brother Mel, he could avenge his death but Candice he was literally helpless this was not a persons doing, this was something he couldn't defeat all he could do was pray really hard and hope that the lord heard him.

He stayed by her bedside with Candice's hands in his as he rested his head on her bed. Praying for understanding, praying for her to get better and to wake up, praying for anything that will make her well and alert. A few days in Oprah heard the news and reached out to August, he stopped the filming due to the circumstances she understood and still offered her support anytime he was in need of a friend.

--------------

I will update the rest