Baeless

The day went by and i didnt want to go on a stupid "historical Tour" and with him hell no, i laid my feet up in this nice ass suite ordering all kinds of food on his tab.. Yes its wrong and i didn't even eat the damn food but thats not the point..

I went out the room to go to the bar for a few hours to have some drinks and mingle with some "German Folk". I set at the bar next to a couple they were all hugged up and in love with each other. They spoke another language i knew for a fact was not german..

I looked on as he kissed her and she smiled it made me miss my other half but it also made me gag at the fact they showed so much affection to each other..

"Mis can i get you something?" The bartender said i looked up at him and right away i was in amazement at how stupid gorgeous he was.
"Yes can i get a class of your finest wine please"

"Of course, white or red?"
I set there and thought for a minute..

"Can i get both please"

"Sure, you are from America?"

"Yea" i smiled "its that obvious huh?"

"Yes, are you out here on business or fun" he said pouring my glass of wine

"I guess fun but I'm not having much fun" he placed the glass in front of me.

"Is that why you look so sad?. Germany is a
beautiful place you should be happy"

"Yeah i guess your right, your English is really good"i took a sip of the wine

"Thank you, I know three different languages, english being my second german my first and french"

"Impressive, what is your name mines is Candice,"

"Ansell," he smiled

"Ansell, that is uh different" i smiled
"It mean Gods Protection" he smiled showing all of his pearly whites.

I set at the bar for a hour just talking to Ansell, i learned a lot about him he was an only child and modeled for calvin Klein, he was very handsome for a white boy clean cut blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes i have ever seen. He was something straight out of GQ magazine.

I set at the bar as he served others around me still keeping me company. A few other people came and shared conversation with us i just ended up getting both bottles and sharing it with my new friends i made at the bar. It started to get late and i was tipsy from the wine..

I took the elevator to the room i put my key in the door and laid on the bed. Siting and i couldnt sleep i grabbed my phone.. My blanket leavin out to the room across the hall. I knocked on thd door.

"Yea" august said opening the door

"Can i lay with you" i said standing at the door. He opened the door further i walked passed him and went to his room..

I got under the blanket and moments later i felt him lay next to me.. He didnt touch me he just laid in bed.. I rolled over grabbing his arm pulling them around me.

"Hold me" i whispered
I placed kisses on his neck and chest i made my way to his full lips.
"I love you" i said as i kissed him
"I love you too" .

I was still hurt i was still angry but i still love him and i know people make mistakes.. Thats one thing i cant stop is loving him.. I laid in his arms as sleep took me over..

Going back to The states

"Mr.Alsina your bill for your stay" the bellman gave him the paper i kept getting dressed and gathering my things.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! You gotta be kidding me" he read the paper

"Is there a problem" the bellman asked

"Hell yeah, how did i accumulate forty fucking thousand dollars in two fucking days woadie, this is some bullshit yew heard me" August accent was coming out strong.

"Well sir your fiancé"

"Don't well sir me my fiancé wouldn't order this bullshit the fuck , 2500 dollars for truffles, 5000 gold flake cheesecake, 6500 for fuckin wine"

"Sir your fiancé said put it on your tab"
I was laughing hard as i listened i got my composer together and walked out to the front room. I looked at August as he looked at me..

"is there a problem honey i said walking up to him?"
"You order this?" He said pointing at the paper
"Yeah i

" Mmm aight lets jus pay so we can go" he said grabbing his bag and mine he was pissed i could tell but he wasn't going to say anything..

He paid the tab and we were on our way to the airport to go home..i set next to him on the plane it was obvious he was upset.

"What you thinking bout"

"That bill Candice what was you doin?" He looked out the window.

"Umm actually i was thinkin i wanted to try the menu and taste good wine" i said reaching for his hand.

"Hope it was good"

"And i hope she was worth my trust" i said. He looked at me.

"You ordered allat to get back me?"

"Not get back at you but it did make me feel better and it pursued me to feel somewhat sorry for you think of it as a forty thousand dollar apology" i smiled

"So you forgive me?"

"No, but Its a start in the right direction " i smiled

"Candice forty thousand dollars tho"

"Forty thousand or baeless" i looked at him.

"And thats nothing you good for it" i tapped his thigh
"Oh really?"
"Yeah"

"So how long do i have to pay for my mistake?"
"Until i feel you value whats in front of you"

"Damn, you know i love you Candice"
"And i love you too"

"And love is priceless" he said

"Yeah, but in your case you paying the price" he looked at me and reached into his pocket pulling out his wallet handing me his American Express and Master card.

"Well here dont go crazy" he kissed my cheek handing me his card. I was not going to use this mans cards but seeing him want to get back in good just showed me he was willing to go broke doing it..
----------
So i know i said two more chapters but i guess i will break them up.
Ten comments for another update.