When your mad

"I set in the room in the dark looking up at the ceiling the devil stay fucking with me.. This was supposed to be a cool ass trip fighting was not in the plans.. I set there longer until i finally got the nerve to get my ass up.. I grabbed my pillow and blanket and went to the living area and laid on the floor next to the sofa Candice was laying on.. I would never do anything to hurt her.. I made a small pallet and laid on the floor..
I set up on the fucking floor with my phone in my hand tweeting and lurking..

Twitter
AugustAlsina-
"What would you do if you fuxk'd up super Bad?".

I sent my tweet and a bunch of random tweets came in. I wanted some advice even tho this may have not been the best way to get it. I looked through my tweets until i got one tweet that actually stood out.

Twitter
Badgalbrii-
"AugustAlsina, you just have to
Say your peace even if they may not
Want to hear it, Apologize, and learn
Frm ur mistake"

I retweeted the tweet if nothing works there isn't much i could do but learn from my mistake and pray she can forgive me.. I stayed up for a few more hours knowing i need to be sleep but i couldn't sleep with her upset with me.. I ordered her some flowers so when we get to Germany they will be waiting for her..I know for a fact flowers wont help but its a try.

Next Morning

I heard a knock on the door and my phone was going off I jumped up walking to the door I noticed Candice, wasn't on the sofa any more. I opened the door it was T with a red bull in his hand and a water in his other hand..
"Yo, damn Yung, you look like shit" he said looking at me..
"Ion even have the energy today". i walked over to the kitchen getting me a water
"Well we gotta go, our flight leave in an hour so get some pants on"

"Aight" i went and brushed my teeth and threw on some joggers and a hoodie T grabbed my bags.
"You see Candice??" I said walking out my room

"She left with the girls to the airport already"
"Damn she wasn't even gon wake me up, aight lets roll out"
"Did you tell her bout what happened?" T said pressing the button to the elevator
"Nah i wanted to do it once we were home she found out "
"How"
"Ion even remember but she know i fucked up bad" i said stepping out the elevator.
"Damn well i hope ya'll work through it"
"Me too"

We got to the airport and i saw the crew and there was Candice, she set by herself looking out the window at the planes coming in and out. I walked over to her I noticed to she had on her ring but she was twisting it on her finger. I set next to her giving her a coffee i bought with a muffin.

"Hey i got you something" i said handing her the coffee and muffin
"Thanks" was all she said
I kissed her cheek, i felt the connection between us but i felt how distant she was too.
"I love you" i whispered in her ear.
She ain't say nothing to me she put the coffee down and started eating her muffin.

Flight:1527 to Germany, is now boarding first class .

The lady over the intercom announced, T walked over grabbing my bag and Candice's bag too.. I reached for her hand she gripped my hand interlocking hers with mine. We started to board the plane she didn't say much to me. We set in our seats next to one another.

"Baby" i said to her. She didn't say anything
"Candice please talk to me" i whispered
"August, stop lets just get through this plane ride together, i wont be talking to you so soak this dry ass conversation up i should of left but i stayed thanks to your dancers don't make me regret my decision, i let you kiss me i allowed you to hold my hand don't make me talk to you and i don't want to" she said sitting back putting her headphones on.

I was hurt at how cold she was to me. I set back and put my headphones on and opened my laptop. A nigxas pride was hurt bad as fuck. She felt how she felt and i fucked up but that wasn't gone stop me from smothering her with love and affection. If this was anyone else i wouldn't care but i'm so in love with this girl i will go threw hoops. to win her trust.

Germany

"Yo T can you get Candice bag"
"Yea man" T replied
We left off the plane and made our way to the cab to get to the hotel as soon as we touched where we were staying a handful of fans stopped us.
"Oh mah gawd i love you so much August" one fan said
"I love you fa loving me"
"Can i please get a picture I'm such a big fan"
"Yea sure"
T grabbed the girls phone and i took a few pics and signed autographs.
"Ok yall i gotta get going"
"Awww man"
"See yall at the show" i said and got in the cab..
"Damn yall hungry"
"Yeah " T said
"We need ta eat but i dont want german food" i said
"I think theres something by the hotel we staying at like a kfc or something" T said
"Man ion fucks with kfc but today i will"
We got to our room with our food
And candice took her food to the bedroom i didnt want to follow her so i just set there eating .

"Aye, Candycanes and you good" he said eating a biscuit.
"Ion wana lie but i fucked up and she really just want space i dont know what i should do besides give her that"
"Yea give it time she will come around hopefully"
"Yea hopefully, man we was on the plane and she made me feel childish and stupid"
"What she say?"

"Man, i better be happy I'm even have'n this dry conversation with you," I said eating a piece of chicken.
"Damn like that, well she gotta point I'm surprised she ain't head back to Atlanta that day, so nigga you should be happy" he said smiling

"Man i get it but you aint gotta smile nigga shit aint that funny".

Later that day we had a little free time before rehearsal for the show tomorrow so I called up a tour guide place and paid for us to get a tour of Germany's historical spots.. I walked in the room where Candice was she was laid out on the bed reading. I laid next to her.

"Baby i planned a tour of Germany its in a hour"
"Have fun"
"Baby its not like we out the country like everyday"
"Right so i should go and fuck a german, leave me alone ion like you and i dont want you by me"
"Baby im sorry"
"Sorry doesnt cut it Aug, you cant just stick yo sangin ass dick in random bitches and think sorry is going to be out like a bandage, you can cover up the scare but its still a scare that hasnt heeled" she got up from the bed there was a knock on
The door.
"Umm these is for Candice" Y said giving her the roses
"August keep your gifts" she set them on the sink T left out closing the door.
"Baby what i gotta do"
"Give me space and time"
"So you can leave me"
"Yeah if thats an option but ion know cuz ur smothering me"
I got on my knees wrapping my arms around her legs.
"Baby" i was begging somethin a nigxa dont do.
"Move" she said i looked up and she was crying. I never met to hurt her and i hate to see her cry. I stood up and grabbed my bags off the chair by the window in the room.
"Aight ill give you space" i kissed her cheek and walked out the room..
I was going to get my own room.

Is this the end of the line ?
Or will Candice forgive Aug?
This chapter was going to be big but
I broke them up.. But its going to end soon.... Leave your comments.