I Love This Shit

"You want me to make love to you baby" he said smirking pulling me towards him.
"Yes" i leaned in kissing him as he kissed me back i felt a spark i felt something when he kissed me we went to the back of his tour bus to his room.
"You can lay right there" he said flipping a switch turning on a lamp. He went to his laptop putting on some music from his laptop that he recorded i took my clothes off and kept my high heels on. I stood in front of him with my bra on pulling him towards me.
"Shit baby" he said walking towards me. I got up on the bed laying down he hovered over me as a laid underneath him. He scanned my body licking his lips.
"Damn your beautiful" he kissed me gently moving towards my neck i wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Take your time,im all yours" i whispered to him. He took his shirt off and his pants he opened a drawer by the bed putting on a condom. Moments later i felt him push his self inside me.
"Mmm" i moaned
"You like that" he said low
"Yes" he started stroking slow keeping steady pace. I arched my back he was hitting my spot i wrapped my arms around him.
"Go deeper" i moaned he set up and moved my legs opening them more. Every stroke he gave me i was closer to exploding. I felt him more he was deep inside me.
"Whats my name" he said going faster
"August" i moaned
"What's my name" he said again
"Daddy" i moaned louder
"You love this shit"
"Yasss" i moaned i was almost there i was close to cuming i couldnt hold out anymore. He got up off me and started kissing my body. I felt his tongue and cool air on my lower lips. He started sucking on my clit the feeling he gave me was unnatural unreal.
"BABYYY I BOUT TO" i couldnt hold back i was loud. He moved his mouth faster on me and just when i was on the brink of euphoria he moved and slid back inside me.
------------------------
"When are you coming home" i asked making air circles on his chest
"You miss me"
"Uhh just a little" i said
"Oh just a little then I'm not coming home"
"Why" i playfully pushed him
"Oh so we getting violent now" he said smiling.
"So your not coming home"
"You gotta miss daddy more then a little bit, why am i going home and the person waiting fa me dont miss me enough i could be making money"
"I do miss you punk" i said smiling
"Thats what i thought"
"So you sent me out here to New york for a booty call"
"No, since i aint no punk i really wanted to see you" he said playing with my hair.
"Awww you missed me pookey" i said squeezing his cheek.
"Nah dont call me that Candy canes" he said smiling
"You making fun of me?"
"Nah baby, but we leave tomorrow morning"
"Oh you couldnt wait one day?"
" nah ah nigga gots needs and you the only one i want" he said kissing my neck.
"Thats what you tell all your Maids?" i said smiling.
"Only the cute ones" he started laughing
"Mmm" i playfully pushed him
"I'm just playing dont be getting butt hurt, to be honest it was my managers idea to get a maid ah nigga wasnt used to that, i wasnt even thinkin bout that" he said.
"Oh what made you want a fulltime one?"
"Ah nigga always gone and i be sleepy when i come home so i thought it would be coo idea ta have someone cook and do stuff like that fah me"
"Why dont you just get a girlfriend"
"Ion want one, why you wana be my girlfriend?" He said smiling
"No, dont flater yourself"
"Oh like that though, so im just good for Dick and good pay"
"Pretty much" i started laughing
He got up and moved from by me and put his basketball shorts on with out his underwear. He walked towards his bar getting himself a drink.
"You want a drink" he spoke loud from the front of the bus he got two glasses and started making drinks
"No im okay" i said sitting up
He came back in the room with two glasses of dark liquor in them.
"I said didn't wont anything"
"I know but i want you to drink with me" he said handing me the glass.
----------------------------
We made it back to the house August has been home on break for a few days now. We really have gotten to know one another more so on a friendship level we are not planing on being an item more so just having fun. I set in my room watching TV when August, walked in.
"Candice" he said throwing water on me.
"August, you play too much i just flat ironed my hair you gone make it frizz" i said combing my fingers through my hair.
"Oh stop whining" he was laughing
"What can i do for you"
"I wana cook"
"And you need me to do that" i said looking confused
"Uhh nah i need you to go to the store"
"What you making?"
"gumbo, white rice with cornbread"
"Eww sounds nasty" i said making a stinky face.
"So you mean ta tell me yo ass ain't never had gumbo?"
"Uhh am i supposed to have had it?"
"Hell fuckin yeah, check it i wrote a list of what i want you to get" he said giving me the list i scanned the list looking down reading it on the paper.
"Onion, gumbo filè, crab meat, shrimp, and you putting all this in the pot together?" I asked.
"Man just go get the stuff, asking all kinds of questions"
"Ok ok i was just asking dont have a tittie attack" i said putting my flip flops on.
"Oh and grab me some red wine" he handed me his card.
"Okay" i said grabbing the card
I went to the store getting all the items on August list once i paid for everything I was coming back from the store I pulled up to the house and there was a few cars in the driveway. I walked in putting the bags on the island in the kitchen i walked in the living room giving August his card back he was smoking with some people i recognize. He introduced me to Usher and Tyrese.
----------------------
"Taste it" August said giving me a spoonful
"Its actually good, i thought it was going to taste umm seafoodie"
"Told yo ass you was missing out, get the plates down so Usher and Tyrese can serve themselves" i looked at him
"No if their guest you gotta make their plates"
"Fa what the been here before"
"I will do it hand me the ladle go sit at the table i will bring the food out" i said getting the food putting them in serving bowls.
I walked out to the dinning area the guys all had big smiles on their face. I plated the table and served them all the food August cooked.
"Where you find her at" usher said
"Oh my manager"
"Im going to have to borrow her" usher said
"So she your maid" Tyrese said
"Yea"
"You aint hitting that" i walked out of the dinningroom but i could still hear them guys cant whisper for nothing.
"Yo why you smiling Aug" Tyrese said i heard him laughing
"Nahh, it aint like that" I heard August say. I walked back out pouring them wine.
"But serious Candice, if its coo with August can you help out with my boys just for the weekend my moms out of town" usher asked.
"Um its up to August," i said looking at him.
"Its just for the weekend Aug"
"Its coo, dont be trying to steal my maid from me tho"
"You funny, are you good with kids Candice"
"Yeah,"
"Okay i will get your information from Aug"
They stayed over a little longer eating and drinking i gave them there space and went back to my room drowning myself in a book i picked up a few weeks back "His Number One Fan", i couldnt put it down.

-------------------------------------
It was the weekend and i was helping Usher out with his boys since August was on the road again. I had a really cool time he had me stay in the guest house for the weekend it was my last day at ushers house and i was beyond ready to go back to August i guess you can say i missed him.

" thank you so much for helping me out Candice" Usher said standing un the doorway
"Oh its no problem" i said getting my clothes together
"Well i guess i will see you around" he said walking helping me with my bags. His caressed my shoulders. I looked at him moving away from him.
"So you and August do a little extra on the side" he said moving closer to me.
"What! No he is my boss"
"You think im going to believe a beautiful girl as yourself aint letting him fuck"
" okay im just going to go" i got my bags and started to leave when he grabbed me
"Let me go!!" He pulled me to him forcefully kissing me. He pushed me down on the sofa pulling off my sweats l. He put his hand over my mouth.
" sshhh, we just going to have some fun" he said kissing my neck sliding his dick inside me. I cried, tears ran down both sides of my face.
"Please stop" i cried he ignored my cries and finished rapping me. A few moments later he got up throwing some cash on me walking out. I got up crying running out the house to my car driving back to August house.

I never experienced something like this i tried reaching out to August, but he never Returned my calls i stayed busy trying not to think about what happened to me it was hard. Its been a week and i found out that he was coming back home. I woke up the next morning to the smell of food. I walked in the kitchen and had to do a double take.

" i didnt know August hired another Maid" i said takin back she turned looking at me stank.
"Baby can you make me cheesy grits" August said walking in the kitchen.
"Oh im not the Maid, thats your job clean the mess please" she said walking out the kitchen
"August, whats going on" he looked at me like i was stupid
"Clean this up and pick up my dry cleaning" he said walking out.

Comment too see what just Happened