On a Trip

"Baby i have a few shows to do so im going to be away for a few weeks" i heard him come in the bathroom as i was taking a bath..
"When did you find this out?"
"Few days ago, but once i get closer i will fly u out"
"Why cant i just come??"
"Because you have to be here for treatment"
" i thought you said we were doing this together?"
"We are but you have to stay i will be back before you know it"
"I guess so" she looked down at her bath water kinda sad.
"Baby look at me" she looked up at me
"Yeah"
"Ill be back"
"Its okay i know"she said in a low sad tone.. I hate seeing her sad it bothered me to tell her no. She stood up out the tub her body was dripping wet I couldn't help myself. I watched her grab her towel and wrapped it around her dripping body she walked passed me not saying a word.
"Get yo stuff" she turned facing me with a big smile on her face. Candice jumped in my arms kissing me.
"Thanks baby" she kissed my lips i kissed her back.
"Go get dressed and packed we leave in a hour....

Airport

We got our bags packed and was driving to the airport we had a long flight overseas but I was excited to take my girl slash fiancee.. I held her hand the whole time as we set there waiting to board the plane.
"Candycanes what you snacking on" T asked.
"Oh you want some its cashews"
"Yeah lemme get some" he held his hand out and she pulled out a big ass ziplock bag of cashews.
"Really candice" i looked at her smiling
"What, we gone be in the air for a long ass time, i came prepared"
"Baby you didn't have to bring all that though"
"Well i brought enough cause you like your snacks" she said taking out a ziplock bag of Famous Amos cookies.
I just smiled " ok baby"
"Flight 5403 now boarding first class" the lady said over the loud speaker.
"Aight boss man lets go" T said getting up grabbing Candice's bag.

We walked together the crew not to far behind. I located our seats we set next to each other and T set a seat up and Candice set by the window cause she loved the view. I grabbed my phone putting my headphones in listening to some beats for my new album i was working on.. Some hours past and we finally made it to our destination i was beyond excited to be in London i could actually enjoy myself cause my girl was with me.

"Candice this is your first time overseas" Dj era asked .
"Yea im really excited" she said smiling looking out the window of the cab.
"Wait is that what i think it is" Desiree said
Candice looked at her confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Des grabbed her hand "this!!! Oh mah gawd!! Are yall engaged?" She was cheesing hard
I couldnt help but smile and candice looked at me and back at Des smilin.
"Yea" she said
"Wait why you didnt tell us August i thought we was family"
"I didnt get a chance to i just propsed few days ago and i wanted to do it out here but thangs changed"
"Mmm, well congrats girl I'm excited, have you thought about what you wanted to do?" Candice looked at me and back at Des,
"No prolly something extremely small"
"That will be nice"
We pulled up to the hotel St.Pancras, the famous clock you see everyone taking pictures of.. Everyone loaded out the cab and made our way to check in our rooms.
"Aight yall see yall in the morning for soundcheck" i said to everyone Candice reached for my hand and i grabbed our room key making our way on the elevator.
"Baby I'm sleepy" she said laying her head on my shoulder
"Already I had plans for us" i said kissing her forehead.
"I'm sorry"
"Its ok"
We made it to our room she got in the bed falling asleep fast i took her pants and shoes off.. I was getting my pants off when there was a knock on the door.
"Yo wud it do" i said opening the door..
"Aye bro why you not dressed" Era said
I looked at him confused
"Fawhat"
"We got booked for a club tonight Keisha, aint call you"
"When and why they aint tell me"
"Ion know i just found out right now G"
"Aight lemme get dressed"
"Who was that?" Candice said in a soft voice
"I gots to go Era, just told me i was booked for a club, i'll be back baby"
"Will you be gone long"
"A few hours"
"What am i supposed to do until you get back"
"Order whatever you want watch movies call Des and Princess they can keep you company till i get back" i kissed her forehead and tossed the remote to the tv.
"I love you"
"I love you more, dont look like that baby this isnt a vacation for me its work this is why i wanted to get you a few days in but you so impatient"
"I know ok ok you right this is work be safe and i will be here when you get back"
"I will txt you when I'm on my way back to the room be good" i kissed her lips one more time before leaving out.

Few hours later
I headed to the club it was crazy packed i just wanted to get this shit over with and go back to candice. I went to the Vip section and got to poppin these free ass bottles the club provided to me.. Listening to the music they was playing bobbing my head to the beat.. T stood on the side of me as i set on the sofas smoking a blunt when three chicks came over to my section.
"Damn they is bad as fuck" era said putting his drink down.
"They coo" i replied looking unbothered
"Excuse me beautiful lady want to sit with us"
One of the girls smiled and her friends followed her to the sofa. I moved over and let them sit.
"Hi" she said with an accent
"American boys how nice" one of the girls said
"Hi how yall ladies doing my name is Dj Era and this is my boi"
"August Alsina, i know who he is" she said smiling
"Oh coo whats you and your friends name" Era said smiling
"My name is Stephanie, these two are Jessica, and Kim we are from Paris" Stephanie was the one doing all the talking her other two friends look stuck up as fuck..
"So Mr.Alsina, how are you"
"Good"
"You look like you want to be somewhere else"
"I do" i gave her one worded response
"Well lets take some shots" she ordered a round of shots and we all got fucked up.. We shared a cab backed to our hotel rooms i was knocked out..

Next Morning

I woke up with a headache and the urge to throw up but i kept my shit together. I smiled feeling the love of my life next to me i looked down.
"Good morning" i said
"Good morning" she looked at me and it wasn't candice it was fucking Stephanie what did i fucking do.
"Fuck" i said pushing her off me hopping out the bed i grabbed my phone 25 missed calls 7 text msgs from candice. Im so fucked how did this happen.. I was in a panic and put my shit on and called era on the way to catch a cab i was soo pissed .
"Yo whats good"
"Man how in the fuck did i get in this bitch bed"
"Aug we tried telling you nah you good you tried to fight T and me and said fuck yall and hopped in the cab with ole girl from the club"
"You seen Candice,?"
" she worried bout you and upset we all been staying out her way"
"I fucked up"
" ya think" he said
"Why you call them bitches over anyways"
"Dont blame this shit on me nobody told you to leave with the hoe"
"FUCKKK!!!, man im on my way to the hotel"
I hung up ion know if i can explain this shit im soo fucked right now.

August in trouble???