Song Cry

"Mr.Alsina, Candices insurance stopped paying for her treatment" a hospital rep said. August sat at a
desk looking out the window.

"Sir" the man said once more.

August tossed his American Express to the Rep. it has been over three months and Candice is still not waking up . August has sunken deeper in his depression more then before. He started lashing out at fans not showing up to his appearances . Mentally and physically the situation has took a toll on him.

"Baby" August looked up hearing his mothers voice.

"Yes mommah " he said looking defeated.

"Go home and get some rest" she said putting her hand on his back as a form of comfort.

"Nah ma I'm good I'm going to be right here until she gets up"

"Baby you need to shower change, you haven't eaten in days"

August didn't say anything to her he he kept his head down. Never making eye contact.

"Aug" she said his name in a plea

"IM NOT LEAVING HER!"he yelled causing his mother to jump away from him.

The room stood silent with the only sound her Candice's monitors beeping.

"I can't leave her mommah I can't bare a minute away from her" he broke down crying. His mother kneeled down in front of him cupping his face.

"Baby I'm not telling you to leave her jus go home and get some rest shower rejuvenate your body"

"I know, I'm scared mommah, I'm scared that she will never wake up I'm scared that she wakes up and she leaves me, I can't bare it. Im crumbling inside Slowly like a million needles are piercing my soul".

His mother saw the hurt in his eyes and felt his pain in her chest.

"Baby you gotta give it to god you can't lose faith now gotta stay strong for Candice, she wouldn't won't this"

"I know it's hard mommah it's hard I wanna build my life with her grow old with her but it's like, I don't want to talk about it anymore" he said moving back wiping his face.

•I will add more sorry it's taking forever•