Aug and Candycanes

"Candice"
"Yes"
"What if i said i loved you more then my own life" she set quiet

"What if i said that you can't love me more then your own life"

"Why not?"

"Cause your the reason i keep goin, you are my life and if you dont love your life then you dont love me" she said holding my hand.

"Well since you put it that way you are my world my everything"

"August i have something to tell you" her voice was low

"Go ahead shoot"
"I have to under go an extensive chemo treatment"

"You know i got you baby"
"I know, but this time its different i need this treatment" i felt her tears fall on to my bare chest.

"What do we have to do" i said kissing her forehead

"I need to get my weight up if not the cancer will spread from my kidneys and i will die"
I started to tear up i felt the tears running down my face i cleared my throat.

"Then we will do what we gotta do"
She looked up at me kissing my lips.
---------------

"We got August in the studio today, what it do"
"Whats good fam"
"So how you been"
"Im blessed livin life ya know"
"Yes, so you have a new single you dropped yesterday tell us about that"
"Yea, the single is called hiphop its a motivational song for the people"
"Thats good, when you dropping the album?"
"Late August mid September, im going to take some time off before i drop it, my girl she sick"
"Do you mind elaborating on that"
"She has cancer, so i really wanna be there for here this second go around"
"Thats whats up, before you go get us into you new single for ma man"
"Aight, this is HipHop on hot92.3"

I left the radio station and was on my way back home for the past few days this was my life promoting doing interviews and going home to Candice, i pulled up to my house and walked inside i seen candice laying on the sofa covered up looking at tv.
"Hey baby" i said kissing her
"Hey"
"Where's Nicki?"
"Oh she went somewhere i forgot where i think to the store"
"Did you eat?"
"No i havent ate"
"And why is that"
"Im not hungry i just don't have an appetite"
"Baby you gotta eat i got something for you" i got up and ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a box and came back to the loving room.
"What is it"
"A blunt we bout to het high" i said lighting the blunt from my box
"I have never smoked weed before"
"I show you" i took a few pulls and held the smoke in my lungs releasing the smoke out my nose. Candice looked at me confused. I passed it to her.
"Put it to ya lips and inhale" she did what i said.
"Like this" all the smoke came out
"Baby you have to hold the smoke look like this" i showed her again
"Baby i cant smoke ion know how" she started to pout
"Nah you can c'mere sit on my lap " i said patting my lap she got up and set on my lap i took another pull from the blunt. Leaned towards her letting all the smoke flow into hers mouth our lips touched and i couldn't control myself I started to kiss her soft lips she kissed me back"
"Are you sure you know what you doin August" she broke away from my lips
"Yes, mane" i said smiling.
She took the blunt from me examining it.
"So i inhale,hold and release right"
"Yea.." I said sitting back
She put the blunt to her mouth inhaling all its feel good effects. Holding it the smoke in her lungs she then finally released the smoke coughing and choking. I started laughing.
"August its not funny" she said hitting me
"You held it too long"
"You could say hey let go" i gave her some water that was on the end table. Thirty minutes later she was a pro and she was very much hungry. I made us something to eat and snack on.
"Now i will show you hit to roll a blunt"
"Nah ill leave that to you, you can be my blunt roller" she said giggling she was soo high it was hilarious she couldn't stop laughing she couldn't stop eating.
"Candice i brought some roasted chicken" Nicki came in the house towards the living room.
"What is so funny" Nicki said
"Heyyy nic nic" candice said laughing
"Are you high?"
She looked at me and back to her sister.
"August you got my sister high"
"Guilty, she aint wanna eat, now she wont stop eating i had to do something she has to gain weight"
"Well you better roll her blunts and get the weed cause i dont touch that stuff"
"Aight" i said
We chilled the rest of the day i should her how to roll a good blunt. We continued to smoke together which was very therapeutic. She laid on my chest as we set in silence smoking.
"August"
"Yes baby"
"What is i get addicted to this"
"What smoking weed?"
"Yea"
"Prolly but its not a bad thing"
"But what if it leads to other shit"
"Other shit"
"Like me smoking coke"
"Nah negative"
"Then why you do it they say weed or cigarets are gateway drugs to other shit"
"Maybe for some, i did that stupid shit cause i had someone that didn't need to be around me and I'm man enough to say it i tried it cause i was with her and not in my right mind, so I stopped cause I didn't want to lose you"
"I had a dream the other day you came in the room dressed in all white you T and my sister and you had this big brunch i guess anyways you went all out just to tell me how much you love me, it was soo beautiful"
"That was your dream"
"Yea it felt so real too"
"And i was wearing all white"
"Yea"
"Mm okay" i kissed the top of her head and she hugged my body.

Next morning
I had something planned for Candice, its crazy she had this dream of me wearing all. White so just to make her smile i wore all white and put some yellow and white rose petals on the floor from our room door and down the stairs.. I set up the backyard with all white everything and hints of yellow..
I had this idea that went around a single item.. I got Carlos to play acoustic guitar for me everything was set up. I order special doves too i was going all out...

August showing Candice bad habit?
And knowing the truth behind why August was snorting coke..
What doesAugust have up his sleeves?
Plz leave feedback and be sure to look out for my latest story NEW ORLEANS VAMPIRE. Previewing this weekend