Chemo

She placed her arms around my neck kissing my cheek

We stood in each other's embrace for what felt like forever I didn't mind I didn't care.all that matter was she was fully awake talking, moving.

"I would wait for you for a lifetime." I whispered

"All I did was dream of you" she said pulling from our embrace she was crying.

I looked her in the eyes she was everything to me worth more then anything I could ever own. We started walking back to the hospital hand in hand . Catching up on things. It felt soo good to be able to talk to her and she talk back. We made our way to her room meeting back up with O.

"Hello Candice" Oprah said reaching to embrace her in a hug.

"Hi so good to see you" Candice said smiling

"Like wise, how are you feeling ?"

"I feel well rested" she started smiling more

"Well that's good I will let you and Aug have some alone time, August my dear we'll finish up in a few days" she said hugging me.

I sat on her bed as she sat in a chair across from me . The doctors came back in along with Nikki and my moms.

"Hi everyone I am one of the three doctors that has been treating Candice, my Nan's is Dr. Chadwick, we are all glade you have awaken from your coma but I wanted to go over a few things with you and your family if that's ok Candice?

"Yes that is fine"
"While you were in a coma your cancer was under control which is good, but it seems that once we ran test before you woke and now it seems the cancer has increased in its intensity, my team of other doctors and I have never seen something so aggressive".

"So what are you saying ?" Candice got straight to the point

"We'll have to come harder with stronger chemo" dr.chadwick said

"No I'm not doing anymore chemo" the doctor looked at Candice with raised eyebrows shocked with her open response.

"Baby listen to yourself" I interjected

"August I have been listening to myself and I do not want to go under anymore treatments".

I was just as shocked and hurt if someone took a picture they could see the fear on my face.

"Candice we can beat this" the doctor said looking at her pleading she changed her mind .

"No im not putting my body through it anymore I want to enjoy my life until it's," she paused before she spoke again. " It's time for me to leave this earth I have been dealing with this only for it to come back, so no I'm not if you please give me time to speak with my family, Doctor"

Dr.Chadwick, was defeated we all knew she had made her mind up. The room was quiet and still as I  watched the Doctor and Candice.

"I will let my team know and get you some medication that will help with pain" he said getting up with his clipboard in toe.

The doctor was gone from the room it was jus my mom, Nikki, and myself staring at Candice waiting to see what she had to say.

"Candice, are you sure ?" Nikki said 

"Yes I very sure"

"Why do you wish to not have the chemo?" My Mom spoke up

"I want to enjoy my final days being with my family I have excepted my fate and spoke to my king as we spent lots of time together and showed me that nothing will come from the treatment and I will die either way" she said with tears streaming down her face.

"Candi why do you want to leave me?" I said

"I'm choosing m life on my terms, I do not wish to go through with this but I'm tired and I am at peace with the out come , I am sorry my love"