Meeting In The Ladies Room

I got up and made my way to the ladies room. I saw big T standing by the door and he let me through. As i walked in August was leaning up against the restroom stall smoking a blunt.

"So you got me here now what " i said walkin towards him.

I stood in front of him he looked at me licking his lips. He leaned down towards me.

"You wearing this tight ass dress, dont play with me you know why i called you in here". He said it so very seductive.

The juices between my legs i felt them running down.. My body was hot his lips gently grazed my jawline using his freehand pulling me towards him. I wanted him my body wanted him.

I grabbed him by both his collars on his coat pushing him into the stall. I closed the stall door behind me .. Pushing him up against the door using his body as a barricade. I forcefully started to loosen his belt along with his pants..

His pants fell down to his ankles leaving nothing but his briefs on no hiding or denying his penis was in fully erect and ready for action. I kneeled down getting in between his legs removing his large penis from his briefs. Taking a deep breath i nee this was going to be mouthful but i came this far. I glanced up at him looking him in his eyes and the lust mixed with henny and weed his was ready.

"What you bout ta do with that baybeh?" He said just above a whisper licking his lips.

I was not going to respond i held the shaft and said a silent prayer for my throat. Opening my mouth wide enough i felt the warmth of his precum on my tastebuds. August gripped my hair as i bobbed on his penis. I glanced up at him and his eyes were closed fully humming moans through pierced lips. I went further allowing him in my throat.

"Mmm shit girl" he said moaning

I didnt stop i went faster keeping my mouth moist. Seeing that i was turning him made me wetter. I never had sex in a restroom or did anything in a setting of this caliber but with him i was at my freakiest. He made me feel as if pleasing him was apart of my job and i didnt mind. I didnt care I wanted to be the one to do it. I kept stroking him with my hand as i bobbed on his penis . I felt him throbbing in my mouth i knew soon he was going to reach his peek.

"Fuxk get up" . I stopped what i was doing and got up. He licked his lips. "Turn around and bend over". I did what he said.

Positioning himself behind me he entered my wet full lips stroking in and out my juices were all over his dick.. He went deeper causing me to moan louder.

"You like that shit?"

"Mmmhmm" i was unable to speak he was pounding my pussy like a punching bag.

"I said you like that shit?"

"Yesss i like it". I said the best way i could

"Whats my name". He thrusted harder

"Awgis!!" I screamed.

He went faster giving my pussy the beating of a lifetime. The vibrations of the music from the club and the sound of him slapping my ass mixed with the sounds of my wetness was music to me. I never knew what is was to have good D until today.

His pumping started to slow down i felt myself about to nut and like clock work i felt myself squirt all my juices on his penis. My body went numb and limp for a moment and he pulled out cuming all over my bare ass. Talk about a meeting in the ladies room..

August and i cleaned up and he kept looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you looking like that?" I said fixing my hair.