Rea love

"Baby wake up" i heard August say. I saw his face but the bright lights from the sun was shinning on his face.
"Babe close the curtain some the sun is bright" i said sitting up.

"Come on get up get dressed" he stood in front of me blocking the window. He was dressed nice with all white on and a bright smile. He reached for my hands pulling me up off the bed i stood in front of him. " what time is it?"
"Stop asking me questions just get up get dressed and meet me down stairs i have a surprise for you" he said pecking my cheek. And left out the room i went to the bathroom doing my morning routine and took a shower. Moments later i hopped out drying off and putting on the clothes August had laid out for me. I examined the outfit it was beautiful it was silk with thin straps i put the dress on it hugged my body nicely. I put on a little make up with some lipstick.

I walked out the room and looked down at the floor there was yellow and white rose buds making a trail from our room to down stairs i followed the trail of buds. It led out to the backyard everything w as different. He had a canopy set up with a round table and Big T was dressed in all white standing next to a small table with what looked like whine and trays of food. I stepped outside still August wasn't in site. I stepped out the house to the backyard big T met me placing my hand in his forearm.
"You look beautiful Candy Canes" she said smiling walking me over to the table.
"You to, but what is all this" i said looking around.

"Here take a sit" he pulled a chair from out of the table and i set down. Big T walked off leaving me outside by myself. Five minutes went by and i see my sister Nicki come waking in with a tray with a single red rose and white card.
"What is going on"

"This is for you Candice" she said smiling setting the tray in front of me i grab the rose and card. Nicki takes the tray walking off still I wasn't getting any answers.

I wait for a minute before i opened the card to read what is was. I took a breath and opened the card and a folded up paper fell put onto the table.
I opened the paper seeing what was on it. I noticed it was a letter to me.

Dear Candice

I dunno where i should start...i have never thought that one day I'll get someone whom I have always dreamt of..

and just as the swiftness of the wind the lord blew you in my life suddenly. From that moment my life changed totally..I can't express in words how it feels to know that someone loves you just as much as you love them to share that feeling is beautiful and special to me....

we spent a short time together but in that short amount of time getting to know you in and out i have learnt so much from you; so much love, patience and honesty..

You are everything to me and more..my friend my lover my guide...my chef. My rock.. My team.. My cheerleader..

In this short amount of time getting to know you and falling in love with you over and over again each day.. i know our relationship will grew and blossom into something more and you will be my wife one day..I know we have seen the best of times and the worst of times together...

I know you love me as much as i love you i give you my heart and trust you with it..you are my life my world and i love you for letting me into your world.....This is just the beginning of true happiness together. I promise to stick by you through everything.

A.A.A
Ps. Look up.

I felt my eyes tearing up as i read what he wrote to me i looked up and he was standing in front of me with his hands behind his back and soft music was playing he walked towards me.
"Dance with me baby" he said smiling
I put the letter down placing my hand in his. I got up and he put his arms around me. We slowed dance together.
"What is all this for"
"Shhh just enjoy this moment" he kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his chest.
He sung a sweet little medley that he made up.
"I love you August" i whispered
"I love you too baby" i looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes. I did too i reached up wiping his cheeks gently.
Everything went black and i woke up in the bed and August was next to me i moved closer to him wrapping my arms around him. He pulled me closer i laid on his chest he kissed me and i was out.