Oprah interview pt2

"Baby lay with me"i said pulling the covers back.

"its like the middle of the day" august said

"And your point? Just get your butt in the bed and lay with me" i said laying down.

"Why you being so bossy?" He smiled laying next to me.

He laid next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt so relaxed when he held me, August, was my comfort my days inn . Our life has been flipped upside down completely since Oprah and her crew has been here.

"Whats up baby" he said snaking his long arms around me.

"Nothing," i turned facing him smiling

"You just want my attention or something?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Of course it seems like we be running in different directions i just want to spend some time with you"

"Yeah you right bout that all these cameras cords and shit everywhere it seems like our home is a set now, but you got my full attention always beautiful" .

We sat in silence for a moment i laid my head on his chest listening to his heart beat listening to his breathing the sounds soothed me. He reached for my hand intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Aug?" I said

"Yes baby"

"Kiss me"

I said sitting up getting on top of him. August was a very affectionate person and when it came to showing me how much he cares for me he never held back. He never denied me anything. I looked down at him as he looked at me licking his lips. The famous smile spread across his face.

"C'mere baby"

I leaned towards him kissing his lips. The kiss was amazing i started to slowly open my allowing him access. He gently bit my bottom lip rubbing his hands up and down my back. August set up no longer laying on his back wrapping my legs around his torso still kissing me he carried me to the door and i heard a clicking sound indicating the door was locked.
I pulled my shirt off from over my head exposing my breast to him he laid me down on the bed taking off his pants. He started back kissing me. He reached up under my skirt taking off my panties. August cupped my breast and started sucking on my nipple. I moaned in his ear at the pleasure i felt.

He looked up at me and i felt him enter me. Stroking in and out with a steady paste. I started to moan a little louder.

"Baby sshh" he whispered

"I cant help it " i said moaning

He sped up more putting his hands over my mouth pounding my pussy hard and sliding out slowly i was enjoying every moment of this.

_________________________✍🏾

It was finally time I was going to sit down with the man of the hour there were so many question I wanted to ask him ... And I know today was that day I was going to get them answered. I prepared my question in the spare room i was getting ready in.. Each question was going to get his fans and I a raw look into his life...

Preview chapter will update soon!!