oprah!!

"shut up" i said shocked

"No babe here read it" i reached for the letter and there it was in black and white. I covered my mouth and the tears filled my eyes.

"This isn't happening to me right now" i said sitting the letter on the coffee table.

"Baby this is amazing this will open a whole new world of opportunities". He said placing his hand on my thigh.

"This is crazy, like what am i, what or we going to do how do you prepare for Oprah?"

"Well we will jus be our normal boring selves be you I'm going to call my moms and see if she can come out to help with a few things around the house".

"august, don't call your mother i can get whatever needs to be got around the house" i said watching him get up from the seat.

"Babe i don't want you to worry about that, let daddy take care of everything and besides you have no choice" he walked beside me kissing my forehead.

"Since you say it like that well damn Craig," i got up and followed him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You like that" he chuckled bending down i got on top of him wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt him grip my thighs . And he started running towards the stairs.

"AUGUSSSSSSTTTTT!!"

"Chill"

"You gon drop me" i wrapped my arms around him squeezing my eyes closed

"Shut up daddy does this" we were in the room i got down from his back laying on the bed. He laid besides me putting my hands in his kissing them. His hands were soft as was his lips i looked up at him and a smile spread across his face wider then a child getting cake for breakfast.

"Why you smiling" i pulled him closer to me placing his arms on my waist.

"Yo ass is scary" he said bluntly

"How so? Cause i don't want to bust my ass on those hard ass wooden stairs?"

"You really think i would drop you Candy?" He looked at me with this goofy looking expression like i was crazy.

"Umm yes" i said

"WHAT!!! You gon play daddy, Candice you really think i would drop you?"

"Yes, yo ass is clumsy August" i said smiling

"No faith in yo boi damn shame" he got up walking to the closet.

"Where are you going Anthony?"

"Fa someone that has no faith you sure are nosey" he said looking from the threshold of the doorway.

"Boi stop" i said rolling my eyes

"Im getting something to wear and then take a shower" he said

"Can you run me a warm milk bath" i said hugging the pillow.

"Yes baby anything for you" he said getting my bath soaps out the closet. I laid there listening to him run the tub water. I started to fall asleep.

"Candice, bae the bath is ready" he said taking my socks of followed by my joggers.

I set up kicking my joggers off my ankles and and took my shirt off over my head. August lead me to our bathroom and it smelled warm and relaxing. He helped me up in the tub and walked over to the shower that was a few feet away from me. I set in the warm bath water soaking my body in it i felt so relaxed and calm. I looked over to August he had a towel wrapped around his waist.