The Next Morning

I woke up at five in the morning i turned and saw i was still in Augusts room. My Body was sore my legs hurt. I moved August arm from across my body gently moving it on his chest. I eased out of the bed picking up my clothes off the floor going to my room. I took a hot shower and put on some sweats and a loose top putting my hair in a bun. I started to make breakfast for August. The events of lastnight played in my head over and over. I never mix business with pleasure and lastnight i did. As i got breakfast ready i couldn't get his voice out my head, i couldn't get the image of him pulling my hair smacking my ass out of my mind. He turned me on and i wanted him again i wanted him to come down stairs and do me on the counter i wanted to feel his lips on my body. I heard the door bell and snapped out of my train of lustful thought. I went to open the door.
"Heyy how you doin" keke said
"Im good, August is still"
"Oh whats good keke i thought u was comin later" he interjected
"Hey aug" keke said coming in the house i stepped aside letting her inside the house. They walked towards the living room and i went to finish up the food.
----------------------
"Oh mah gawd this is good august you gon Have to let me borrow her, whats her name?"
"Candice," he said with his mouth full of food. I went and grabbed August favorite bottle of wine and brought it to the table.
"Candice, girl you did that, that was delicious"
"Oh thank you" i said sitting two wine glasses on the table.
"So august we still heading out so you can get that ass beat in bowling"
"Its nothing and negative I does this be ready" he said smiling i walked over getting their plates.
"Oh cause you a professional Aug" she started laughing
"Hell yeah, come on lets go" he said getting up from the table. They both left out and i cleaned up and went and set on the sofa reading. Once keke and Aug left it was peaceful and quiet. Keke is a trip she is kinda loud and really funny. I got a call from one of my old coworkers i was shocked to see her calling me.
"Hello,"
"Hey girl what are you doing tonight"
"Reading why Erica"
"Ughh why you bein so dry?"
"Im not whats up"
"Lets go out i just got a bomb ass bonus and i owe u for having my back"
Erica, and i started out at the same time in the cleaning business we was closer than close until the family she worked for moved to The Hamptons, in upstate New York, they liked her so much they wanted to keep her well Mr.Anderson did so he pays her exceptional well too well and she swears i changed her life cause i gave her the client, well i sorta did i guess.
"You always say that"
"Cause i do now send me yo address so i can see you please"
"Alright"
--------------------------
Later on that night
"Dont have me looking stupid Erica" i said putting on a tight dress
"Candy shut up"
"I cant even fit the shit look" i said walking in the room from the bathroom
"What are you talkin about you look fuckin bomb"
"My ass is to big for this" i turned around showing her.
"Shut up its supposed to be tight and show off your curves, now put these Heels on with it"
"I look like a"
"A bad bitch damn if i liked girls man i would fuck you, now go put these heels on so we can go already"
I put the heels on i wore my hair down i put on perfume and adding lipstick.
"Aight lets go"
"Yes lets" Erica said getting up out my room.
We drove to this lil club it was packed we drove around trying to find parking for thirty minutes and found a parking spot. We went inside the club and got us a few drinks dancing and drinking was the mood and theme of the night.
I walked to the patio to get some air when i felt someone slap my ass.
"What it do baby" the black dude said
"Dont fucking touch me" i said slapping him
"Damn bitch i was just trying to be nice" he grabbed his face.
"I dont care, keep ya hands to yourself" i spat. Erica walked over to me.
"What just happened"
"Im ready to go"
" why, we only been here 45 minutes"
"This is not my scene"
"Take another shot with me" she said
" i dunno"
"Please, pretty please" she bagged
"Ok just ok one shot"
Thirty minutes in one shot turned into three i was loose and very much mellow everything was going coo when i saw August walk in the building with his entourage.
"Girl look August is up in here"
"Oh mah fuckin god i gots ta go" i said trying to hide.
"Why lets go over there" she said fixing herself in the mirror.
"Noo lets just go" i didnt want August, my boss to see me all dressed up like a hoochie. Erica ignored me pleads and grabbed me by the hand pulling me over to his section of VIP.
----------------------------
We walked over to VIP and there he was sitting down next to Keke with a glass in his hand sippin with shades on chilling bobbing his head.
"hey August can me and my girl Join you" Erica said smiling trying to look sexy.
He never looked up at her he was ignoring her.
"Candice? Is that you girl" Keke said my eyes grew big she spotted me. August looked up at me and a smirk came on his face. She called me out i was trying not to be obvious i was hopping she wouldnt see me hopping August wouldn't noticed me.
"That me i stepped forward"
"Well damn girl you clean up nice" she said smiling. I felt August undressing me with his eyes under his shades.
"You know Keke Palmer" erica said
"Yes I work for August"
"Oh well why you aint tell me holding back all the good shit".
"Come sit down Candice," august moved over some and i set next to him.
"Soo you just gone be all up in the club showing off whats mine" he said whispering in my ear.
"When that happen" i said back in his ear. He put his hand on my thigh looking at me bitting his bottom lip.
"Since you walked into my house" he moved his hand from my thigh. Picking up his drink.
"Come on lets dance ya'll" Keke and Erica said to me pulling away from August. I got up dancing or trying cause i wasnt a big dancer. We danced to a few songs and i went and set back down. August got up and walked away from VIP followed by his security. Few minutes later i got a Text from him.

August- meet me in the ladies room

Comment for the next part