God will lead you

I went home a got myself together sitting at the edge of my bed stomach in knots and hair a mess. I reached under my bed and took out my box. I picked up a small bag with my drug of choice. I know I said I'd stopped but I needed this to clear my mind more then ever. I poured the coke on the small mirror and use my credit card to break it up. Using a straw I had on my dresses cutting it and taking each line through my nose .

I snorted all three lines putting the box back under my bed and falling on my back looking at the ceiling. Everything seemed so vibrant and alive every color in my room popped. I looked up at the ceiling seeing my mind project memories . I zoned out thinking about when I first met Candice how she was shy, a little sassy but sweet. I missed her more the laughter that filled the room when she would laugh loudly when she found something funny.

I felt tears fall from either side of my eyes falling to my ears. How did I found someone so perfect? In that moment I realized that taking lean and snorting lines what only going to hold me back from my blessings. And at that moment I blamed myself for her circumstances. I got up and grabbed the box und the bed taking it to the bathroom emptying all the leftover coke in the toilet flushing it down. All the alcohol that I had in my house I trashed it. I was done and tired of god punishing her for my reckless life. She's my blessing and I must remove everything not if god out of my life .

After I threw all the things out I got on my knees and prayed to god to protect her and lead me the way he wants me to go and I will follow him. I prayed for over and hour and a half. I was done with this lifestyle. I grabbed my phone calling Oprah.

"Hi August" I heard her voice sing through the phone.

"Hello O, I was calling because I wanted to start back up filming ASAP"

"Ok, is there something wrong??" She asked sounding concern

"No not per say, I jus feel I need to come clean with a lot of demons in my life for my fan and for Candice"

"That's a good step August, but you know you don't have to air any more of your personal life being that you are going through so much at this time" she said

"I know but, that's what this journey is for I prayed and prayed and I got my pray answered and in order for Candice to get better I have to confess my sins and get my life on track, and my fans have been apart of our journey the whole time" I felt my eyes tearing up .

"Ok we can start filming Friday" she said

"Ok thank you forever thing you've done"I said before disconnecting the call.

I grabbed my phone going to my Twitter. Thankful the letter I prepared for the nation they will understand. 

Dear Nation,
first and foremost I want to say I'm sorry for letting you guys down. As you know I have been going through so much in my life and I never really give details oh exactly what's going on, but I promise I will tell you every detail. First my fiancé is in the hospital in a coma I've been coping with that for the past four months, I jus pray that you guys pray for me and my family and forgive me for my rudeness anger burst I love you guys and you'd did nothing but love me and have my back when others left me high and dry. I love you all my king and queens. 
    A.A

After I sent the post my notifications started to blow up. It poured with so much love that filled my heart. I placed my phone on the charger grabbed my laptop and reached out to the wedding planner I was going to continue planning this wedding and we were going to get married four months from now. God came to me and showed me to plan my wedding for the fall so that's what I was doing. After I sent my email to our wedding planner I went to bed. I knew once I woke my life would be brighter. Time to do what mommah said rejuvenate my body.

Sorry it took mad long but I hoped you liked the chapter . Will do another update happy new year