1.9

Narrator Pov:

Narrator Pov:

"Micheal!"  a woman yelled. "Madeline!"

The woman spotted the two kids, running towards them. They both got up and hugged. Now they were sitting back down, she tried to figure out what happened but they both said nothing to her.

Another car drove up minutes later and a boy got out of the backseat, he was at least seventeen or eighteen. "Madeline! Maddie!"

The family at the ambulance turned around to look at the boy who had just called out their so called daughters name. The boy was handsome. He had curly hair, muscles, and was tall.

A woman got out of the car, maybe the boys mom. They didn't look much alike, She had ginger curly hair. I noticed that a man was in the car too with a young girl with bright red hair in the back.

"Where is she, William?" The woman asked.

The girl named Maddie slowly got up as she watched the two talk to a cop.

"Maddie. Who is that?" The boy asked loudly to his so-called sister.

She had a sad smile on her face now. The guy then spotted her and pushed the cop. The two  went towards each other. She hugged him and he hugged her, the ginger woman walked towards them.

"Billy?" Maddie's older brother was standing in front of her, his hair much longer than the last time she saw him, and way more muscles and bruises on him.

"Are you going to stay here too?" She asked excited.

Her brother looked sad. "Dad is here," He whispered. "I'm sorry, Maddie."

"We are here to take you home." Susan, her dads wife said.

Maddie panicked, she had escaped, her dad can't take her back now, he can't take her. "No! I can't go home! He can't take me!"

"Maddie. . . I am sorry." and she knew her dad continued to hit him. "He opened one of the letters you sent and found out you've been staying here."

"Madeline." Her bestfriends father said. "You should go home for good." They had just walked towards them.

"No!" Mike said. He couldn't lose another one of his best friends.

Maddie, Susan and Billy tensed up, noticing Neil walking towards them. "Come on." He ordered. "I got shit to do in California."

Susan and their dad started to walk away, Maddie then hugged mike.

"Promise we will see each other again?" Mike asked, tears in his eyes.

She nodded, "I will come back." then her and her brother started to walk away.

"I missed you." Billy Hargrove whispered. She smiled, "me too."