Chapter - 1

Siddarth returned from office with very tired and the top two button of his white shirt was undone revealing his bare chest. The sleeves were rolled to is elbow and he had his one hand his pocket as he entered the room and found it decorated with roses and candles everywhere. His eyes landed on the bed which was filled with rose petals arranged to form a heart and the chill air from the AC along with the fragance of the flowers made it completely romantic. His eyes roamed and stopped at his wife standing by the window with her back facing him.

His eyes betrayed him and he shamelessly stared at figure. She was dressed in a purple chiffon saree with the pallu pinned in single pleat and it hung exposing her bare waist. Her hair which was cascading to her front got a good view of her back. The sleeveless blouse did nothing but give complete view of her arms and her collarbone of one side. 

Her bangles made the beautiful sound as she fidgeted witht he curtains out f being shy. Sid took slow steps towards her and traced her arms with his knuckles slowly and she leaned her back to his front. He kissed her nape and bit her earlobe earning a moan from her. She fisted her saree on sides when he removed the pin and letting her pallu fall down. She instantly covered her face with her hands.

Sid turned her around to face him and kissed her hand that was covering her face. His pants tightened witht the view of her bosoms in between her hands. He traced his fingers on her bare waist and drew circles on her navel and his fingers started moving up and stopped on her sternum.

Sid: Let me see your flushed face baby......

He removed and her hands and screamed holding his head and shutting his eyes. Panting heavily he opened his eyes slowly and saw a petite figure standing opposite to him with hands on her hip. He wiped the water from his eyes and gritted his teeth realizing that everything was a dream.

He removed his shirt and squeezed to let the water out of it and threw it away before turning to the only person who had the guts to spoil his best moments.

Sid: Seriously Yamini ? Have you sworn to not let me have first night even in my dreams Yami ? Ennadi pavam pannen naa ? ( What sin did I do girl ?)

Yami: deiii first kalyanam pannu da apram first night pannu. Daily oruthi kooda first night idhula perusa nallavan madhiri build up. ( first get married man then do the first night. Acting like a honest man but doesn first night with different every night)

Sid: If someone hears your words what will happen to my reputation. You are saying as if I m doing it real. Worst is you never let anything happen even in dreams. You just have barge in and stop even before I kiss her.

Yami: what color saree today ?

Sid: Same purple...

Yami: Stop....same pruple saree....same rose decoration..same white curtain...you were wearing same white shirt

Sid: So what do you understand from this ?

Yami: Nee saamiyar dhan di...( You will be a sage only )

Sid: No Yamu, its the same girl when I get that dream. So she is born somewhere and waiting for my arrival. So please get married soon and let me go in search of my anarkali.

Yami: Anarkali thedi pona salim and anarkali rendu perum gaali di ..sangu dhan..( Anarkai and Salim who went for her, both were killed...only conch sound for you )

Sid: Podi, seri enna panran un crush paathutiya ? ( What is your crush doing, did you see him already?)

Yami: Hey how many times should I remind you that was when we were in school and not anymore. Now my crush is Arjun das and no one else. By the way your brother is like strict officer who will marry him. Now get ready and I m going to kitchen.