Chapter - 2

Cover credits: Thank you @mahishmunusamy for the beautiful cover

Also give a read and support his his book The Lonely king - Ashaangi FF.

Recap: Sid and Yami decide to have a group discussion to finalize ideas for his business

*********************

Sid spread the mattress in the hall and placed a pad and pen. He took the cushion from the couch and waited for Yamini to join him who joined him shortly. Vijaya came with plate of breakfast and sat on the couch watching them. Yamini sighed and took the pad and placed it on her lap.

Yam: Look Sid, this is high time you should get settled. You are already 25 and no one will be ready to get their daughter married to someone who is still thinking of getting settled. Atleast now be serious and do start some business. How long will you be so careless and keep eating and sleeping.

Sid passed the water to Yamini who drank it immediately and Sid, Vijaya shared a thoughtful look to each other and cocked their eye brows.

Sid: Yami, you forgot one line today...." Sid, you are not a kid anymore" 

Vij: Right, I was about to tell this but this boy had to rush first. Next time I will guess first.

Yami: No, I will not forget any line next time so both of you don't have dreams like that. 

Vij: Fine, atleast write some ideas for the sake of getting the pad, paper and pen. I have some work to be finished and will see your ideas later.

Once Vijaya left Sid and Yami became serious and started thinking of ideas.

Yami: Siddu, how about opening a restaurant ?

Sid: We don't have so much money and we will need more resources for that .

Yam: how about street food in a vehicle ? You can cook and no need of resources.

Sid: You will clean vessels ?

Yam: No.....how about gift shop ?

Sid: Sounds good but there are so many gift shops already. Competetion will be tuff.

Yam: Nursery ? textile showroom ? saloon ? 

Sid: Tell me something relating to my qualification and also to match your crush's status.

Yam: Poi puncture kada veida loosu payale. ( then go start a puncture shop ...you mental man)

Sid: Hey come on Yami, if I don't start my business then dad will force me to join office. I swear , I can't work there. I want to do something on my own.

Yam: Serious ah pesuriya da ? ( Are you speaking serious ?)

Siddu nodded his head and Yami ruffled his hair. A fews hours later Vijaya came to the hall and saw the duo sprawled on the floor with snacks and juice by their side. The paper was filled with score from playing cards.

Vij: When will you both become serious and do something useful. I will call Madhuri and see what we will do to both of you.

Vijaya left her home and called for Madhuri who came there and stood with her hand on her hip. Yami eyed Sid who immediately hid their snacks behind him.

Madh: You both are the worst i have seen so far. What did you say me when you left home? You both would discuss and finalize an idea of Sid's business but is this what your discussion ? 

Vij: they completed most of the snacks Madhu.

Madh: Useless idiots...move aside both of you.

She pushed Sid and took the snacks from behind him and sat next to Yami who rolled her eyes. Vijaya sat next to Sid and hit his head.