Chapter - 17

Note: Non tamil readers may not understand the lyrics but you can copy paste in youtube and the music is enough to know the play of Sid and Yami.

Recap: Vimal confronts Nivedha when Amarnath gets too much of gifts showing his richness

*************************

Yami sat on the bed next to Sid and watched him scrolling through list of old movies. She made a face and tried to snatch the remote from him but held her hands and continued his work.

Yam: Sid, I will scratch your face if you choose some black and white movie now.. Either give me the remote or choose some romantic movie.

Sid: Shut up Yami, wait for sometime and watch what I am doing...I have my plans...

He finally ignored the movies and chose a list of songs and added to the favourites. Yami's eyes widened at his choice.

Yami: Are you mad Sid, who will listen these songs at night and idiot why are you increasing the volume ?

Sid: Be a good girl or I will tie you hands and mouth. Don't you think we should give a welcome prank to our beloved sister in law and the new groom...Vimal idiot ?

Yam: Will do but why with these songs and that too at night?

Sid gave a evil smile and raised the volume of the sound system and was waiting to play the song. 

In Vimal's room he pushed Nivedha on the bed and hovered on her kissing and sucking on her collarbone. Nivedha was hardly controlling her moans as she remembered Sid's embarrassing words but she left a loud moan when he thrusted inside her all of a sudden. 

Sid and Yamini closed their ears hearing the moan but Sid gave a wink to Yami and pressed the play button. Vimal and Nivedha who were so lost in pleasure cringed and Vimal pulled away from her when they heard the loud sound of the song " Kakaidha odam kadal alai meedhu povadhu pola moovarum povom" followed by loud hiccups.

Vimal raked his fingers through his hairs in frustration hearing the cries from the song. Nivedha was annoyed when they were stopped at the peak of the moment. They couldn't get themselves anymore in the intimate moment and waited for the song to end.

Yamini was initially annoyed with Sid's behaviour to disturb Vimal and Nivedha but later when she saw Sid laughing, her crazy side made her enjoy too.

Once the song stopped Nivedha smiled and kissed Vimal's neck and he tried to kiss her lips but shut his eyes in anger when they heard the next song " Engirundhalum vaazgha un idhayam amaidhiyil vaazgha "

Yami: Sid, let me choose the song this time...please please..please.

She took the remote and played " Unnai solli kutram illai ennai solli kutram illai kadavul seidha kutramadi "

Inspite of those sad songs both Sid and Yami laughed thinking of Vimal and Nivedha's state. Vimal was sitting holding his head and Nivedha was fuming for the next song " Maranam ennum olai vandhadhu adhu mangai ennum vadivil vandhadhu "

Like a final nail to the coffin Sid played " Sonnadhu nee dhana sol sol en maname " which made Vimal lose his calm. He wore his dress and stormed out of his room and stood before Sid's room. He banged on the door and Sid saw Yami with a smirk.

Yami: Enna da panna pore ? ( what are you planning to do ?)

Sid removed his vest and ruffled his hair a little. He took Yami's lip stick and made a mark on his cheeks and winked at Yami who gasped at his plan. Sid opened the door a little and peeked out. Vimal saw Sid's state and averted his gaze from him.