2. ♡A Secret Admirer♡

Author's Note:

Please play music for better experience, if you want<3

--------------------------------------

It's been 3 days since I met the strange man known as Dazai Osamu. I still hadn't talked to him or called him even though he gave me his number.

I wonder how he is? I hope he's okay.. Should I call him? Is he busy right now?  ' I think to myself as I roll around my bed nervously in my pajamas ' 

"You know what.. fine! I'm gonna call him." I say as I quickly sit up properly on the bed and type out his number. I start to look outside the window waiting for him to pick up the phone as i fidget with my hands nervously. Suddenly the phone picks up. 

"Hello this is Carl's Jr. , How may I help you-" as soon as i hear those words come out of the phone I cut the call and stare at my phone blankly. Wait.. why wasn't that Dazai's voice? Did I type the wrong number?  ' I think as I frantically start rereading the paper to see if I mistyped the number. ' 

I slightly frown and sigh as I realize Dazai has tricked me, that was not his number, in fact.. he gave me the wrong number on purpose. "Of course he gave me the wrong number.. I knew there was something suspicious about him.." I say in a quiet tone as i softly sigh, thinking of reasons on why he didn't give his actual number. 

knock knock 

I get startled by the sudden knocking on my door and go down stairs to open the door. 

I open the door slowly as I look outside, It's Atsushi. "Atsushi! come on in." I say with a polite smile as I gesture inside and close the door as he gets in. 

"I'm sorry to disturb you at this time F/N" Atsushi says with an awkward smile, hoping he didn't wake you up. I look at him feeling slightly confused on what he means. 

"What do you mean isn't it 5pm?" I say as i look at the time and my eyes suddenly widen at the time. "Woah it's already 10pm.." I say as i sigh lightly. 

"I can't believe you didn't notice F/N- San!" Atsushi says with a small chuckle and then clears his throat. "I came here to give you this." Atsushi says as he hands me a bouquet. 

I blush slightly at the sudden bouquet and smile at Atsushi. "Wow Atsushi-kun..i didn't think you'd buy me a bouquet so fast!" I say with a small smile. Atsushi suddenly turns red and shakes his head in denial quickly. 

"No no, I didn't buy this for you! Please don't get the wrong idea.." Atsushi says as he blushes from embarrassment, hiding his face slightly. "Aww that's a shame, but who did?" I say as i smile slightly at him and hold the bouquet. Atsushi starts to think and looks at me slightly.

"Well..the person said I shouldn't tell who gave you the flowers, I still don't know why he'd ask me to do that.." Atsushi says as a slight sweat drops from his face. I look at him and then at the bouquet, feeling a bit stunned at the fact I have a secret admirer. Atsushi suddenly stands up properly and hands me a letter. "This letter was given to you by the person who gave you the bouquet."

I smile at Atsushi as I take the letter from his hand and begin to read it. 

' 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗙/𝗡! 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁.. 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆?~ 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗜'𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗿! 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽..𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲..𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗲?? 𝗵𝗲𝗵.. 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗙/𝗡~

                                                                                                                        - 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗿~ ' 

I slightly think, trying to process the letter and that one part of the letter 'Sweet F/N'. Huh.. that sounds quite familiar.. ' I think to myself as I smile softly ' 

Atsushi notices my smile and smiles at me. "Good luck with your date" he says as he heads towards the door. My eyes slightly widen as I hear his words  ...date?..a date? I'm..going on a date.. ' I think to myself with a small smile ' 

I open the door for Atsushi and as he heads out of the door i wave him goodbye. As soon as I close the door I run up stairs and decide on what clothes to wear.

I decide to wear a black shirt and a small tan colored jacket with a black skirt and black legging underneath so that I won't freeze from the cold. (Hair style is your choice) I wear a small ring earring with beads on it to finish the look. 

"Ah~ I'm finally done!" I say as I spray some perfume on myself and look at myself in the mirror and admire myself.

I quickly run outside the door and head inside a taxi, feeling excited. 

As I get in the taxi , the taxi drivers hands me another bouquet and I look at him quite shocked. "This bouquet is from this person ma'am" I take the bouquet and the drivers hands me a small note and starts to drive to the bar. I open the small note

' 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁! 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄~ 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲!

                                                                                                               - 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗿 '

I chuckle softly as I see the note, he really does seem confident in himself. 

Few Minutes Later

"We're here" The driver says as he stops at... 

Lupin Bar. 

Author's Note:

{ I really had fun making this chapter, i wonder who the secret admirer is..is it Dazai..or someone else?? ... hehe.. hope you all enjoyed this chapter and are ready for the next one, cuz it might be depressing lol 

Stay tuned!! anddd Peace out~ }