5. ♡Why Does Love Hurt?♡

Author's Note: 

Play music for better experience if you want<3 

---------------------------------------------

You lay on your bed and roll around wondering what to do, all of a sudden you get the sudden idea to get a small drink and head downstairs. As you head downstairs to the kitchen you see a bottle of wine sitting there, taunting you. The urge to not drink it feels unreal. 

A small sip.. or gulp.. will be fine.. right? ' You think to yourself as you reach out to the wine bottle with a small smile. '  

You take the bottle of wine and take one gulp and sigh with a sense of happiness. Maybe just one more gulp.. or two more? maybe three?? '  You think to yourself as you take 3 gulps of wine ' 

A few minutes later, you start to feel a bit weird and feel like your mind is all over the place, You got drunk. You decide that it's best to sit outside your house by a nearby park, assuming that the weird feeling is from not going outside much. You take your phone and keys and walk outside your house, and sit on a swing in the park. 

All of a sudden you take a look at your phone and giggle a bit, thinking of calling Dazai. You decide to call Dazai and type out his number he gave you on the back of his letters. 

CALLING POV: 

Dazai: Hello, This is Dazai Osamu of the Armed Detective Agency speaking. May I ask who is this?

F/N: Heyy~ nice to hear your voice again Dazai-sann!! 

Dazai: Woah hey F/N , your voice sounds a bit.. squeaky.. are you okay?

F/N: I'm fineee , hehe.. 

Dazai: *chuckles* I don't think you're fine sweet F/N~

F/N: Noo, don't call me sweet F/N or I'll.. I'll.. 

Dazai: Hm? you'll what huh? kill me? as if. 

F/N: *scoffs* oh please, I'll kill you so baddd!! 

Dazai: Wait.. F/N.. are you drunk? *chuckles a bit*

F/N: Noo.. i just.. drank a few gulps, thats all!!~ 

Dazai: Oh god.. I'm coming right over.

F/N: Wait don- 

Before you can continue, Dazai cuts the call. You were trying to ask him if he knew where you address is but you shrug and decide to brush it off as you continue swinging on the swing. 

5 minutes pass and you suddenly hear sounds of someone running and panting. You turn back from your swing and see.. Dazai. 

F/N's POV:

"Dazai-Sann~ So good to see you-" I run up to him and try to hug Dazai, but he suddenly stops me. By the looks of it, he seemed to have run here. "Please don't come near me F/N, I'm a sweating mess.. heh." He mentions to me, trying to shoo me away from hugging him. I giggle and hug him anyway as I put his hand away from trying to stop me. "I'll never let go of you, even if you're a sweating mess! hehe." I say as I hug Dazai tightly, not letting him go. Dazai tries to push me away but I still don't let go "You're quite strong for someone so cute." He says as he chuckles lightly and finally gives in.

Dazai hugs me back softly, I can feel his hand go behind my back and softly rub my back. I can feel his soft and delicate hand on me, rubbing my back lightly as he hugs me. I can smell him, he smells great, he doesn't smell sweaty at all or even seem to be sweating. I hug him tighter to feel his embrace, it felt nice being in his arms. It felt like being in a romance movie. The only thing I could hear is our hearts beating and his soft warm breath on my neck. I smile as I feel his hand go to my head and pat me.