11. ♡I Love You♡

As me and Dazai get inside a cab and head back to Yokohama we both look at each other and quickly back outside. The whole ride was just quiet and awkward, the case really messed us up and it felt so weird to see each other again. 

"So.. how were the recordings of Racheal like?"

Dazai asks with an awkward smile, it's clear he has no idea what to say. I sigh at his response and look at my shoes in disappointment. 

"The recordings were horrifying, i feel so bad for Racheal"

I say in a sad and upset tone, Dazai smiles and pats my head as he looks out the window and sees police cars everywhere.

"You aren't alone F/N, Everyone's feeling bad for her. I'm sure things will get better"
"Thank you, Dazai-san" 

I say in a soft sad tone. We both quietly look at each other as it keeps on drizzling outside. The rain drops tapping outside the window like little knocks as the car wheels make splashing sounds by driving through the puddles. This reminds me of the first time me and Dazai met up at the bar while it rained outside. 

"Please take me to [reader's address]-"

Before I can continue my words Dazai cuts me off with a small smirk.

"Take us to my home please."

I quickly widen my eyes as I look at Dazai in shock, he didn't even ask if I wanted to come to his house. 

The driver looks at both of us and then nods silently as he changes his route to Dazai's house. I look at Dazai and punch his arm lightly with a pout. "What the hell Dazai? I never agreed to this." I say with an annoyed expression, Dazai smirks proudly and then leans towards my ear as he holds my hand softly, "We need to talk.." before I can say anything he cuts me off again with a wider smirk "Alone." 

As he says that one word he slowly let's go off my hand and backs away from me as he crosses his arms and look back outside the window. My face is extremely red after what he said as I quickly look away from his face. Why did he get so close? and what does he mean by talk??  ' i think to myself as I try my best to look away from him ' 

...

DAZAI'S POV: 

I slowly place my coat on the coat hanger and remove my shoes as I watch F/N run around happily. I slowly walk to my room and as I enter I notice that F/N is snooping around in my mini book shelf. 

"Pretty rude not ask permission before touching my stuff, don't you think?" I ask with a small smirk, Obviously I'm only saying that so she can get flustered. F/N slowly puts one of my books behind her back to make it look like she wasn't holding anything and stares at me with an innocent smile. "What books? I wasn't touching anything." She says as she slowly backs away from me. 

I slowly approach her and push her onto the wall lightly, cornering her so she has no way to escape. "I thought someone as innocent as you wouldn't lie to me F/N." I say with a small smile as I slowly place my hand behind her and snatch the book from her. She stares at me with a blushing red face as she looks away silently with guilt, How adorable. 

I take the book from her and read the title ' No Longer Human '  oh.. so she found that book.

I slowly look back up at her with a smile as I place the book back into the shelf, still cornering her onto the wall. "You're.. too close, Dazai-san." She says as she looks away with a blushing face, I smirk at her reaction to me so close and lean in even closer to her face. "I thought you were enjoying this?" I ask with a confident smile, she looks so pretty when she blushes. 

She turns even red and quickly looks back up at me with widened eyes, but as she turns her head to look at me, our noses touch and we both turn completely flustered and red. I don't want to let her go, even though I feel so embarrassed. 

"You look so pretty up close" I say with a small sincere smile as I slowly place our foreheads on each other, our lips almost brushing each other. She looks at me with widened eyes as she blushes even more. 

I slowly brush away her small hair strand from the side of her face and place it behind her ear as our noses and foreheads touch each other lightly. Her e/c eyes shines brightly as I stare back at her, holding her close to me. Her breath is so slow and warm, unlike mine. Our hearts beat faster and faster each second, our lips finally almost touch, brushing like little paint brush strokes on canvases. We both slowly close our eyes and I push her back towards me, making her lips touch mine.

Her lips feel like soft silk cushions, it brings me so much comfort, I feel so safe around her. She puts her arms around my neck to bring me closer, our lips pressing onto each other more and her eyes squeezing shut even tighter. I can feel her face touching mine, it feels so soft like her lips. Everything about her is so amazing, just like I expected. I run my hands through her hair, caressing it softly as she caresses my hair as well. Her hair smells good, her face smells good, her heart beat is so fast but slow at the same time. 

I never want this to last, I want to hold her forever, i feel so safe and comfortable around her, please never let me go F/N. Stay with me like this forever. She slowly parts our lips and puts her arms away from my neck with a small smile, even her doing that is just so adorable.

"Do you love me, Dazai?" 

"What?"

She suddenly asks me if I love her or not and my eyes glimmer a bit as I smile back at her. I hug her tight to feel her embrace one more time, this time I don't let her go. 

"I love you so much F/N, I've loved you for so long. We've known each other ever since you were 14 and I was 15."

F/N slowly looks back up at me with a shocked expression, wait.. does she not remember what happened before? 

"You.. remember?"

She asks with a small smile, her e/c eyes shine brighter each second. All of a sudden she hugs me, squeezing me tight, as if she doesn't want to let me go. I hug her back with a small smile as I close my eyes, leaning on her slightly. 

"Of course I do, I don't know how but I just.. do."

I say in a soft tone as I hug her tighter. I take another deep breath and then sigh in relief as I close my eyes and lean to her face close once more, holding her hands in mine softly as I squeeze it a bit. 

"I never want to let go of you, I want to live a life only with you. You're the only reason to why I'm alive." 

"Please Stay With Me Forever"