6. ♡ADA Time♡

Author's Advice:

Play music to enjoy the experience of reading! <3

--------------------------------

"Ahh this coffee really does taste good, You were right Y/N-San! this café is amazing.." Dazai says as he drinks the coffee with a big smile, keeping his eyes closed to feel the warmth of the delicious coffee. "I thought you said you were lactose intolerant?.." I ask Dazai with one of my eyebrows slightly raised, wondering if he was lying or not or if he forgot... i hope not. "Exactly!" Dazai says with a happy innocent smile as I stare at him confused, "Exactly? wait so you're drinking milk coffee on purpose?" I ask him feeling concerned.

"Well.. I heard in 'The Complete Manual of Suicide' if you drink tons of milk contained drinks everyday, You might die!! It truly is the best way to suicide!!" Dazai says cheerfully as he continues to drink the coffee. I sweat drop at his response and quickly snatch away the cup of coffee as I look at him with an annoyed expression. "God you really do believe everything, I am not letting you drink the coffee." I say with a smug expression as I hold Dazai's cup of coffee and smirk at him, he tries to reach for the coffee but I give it back to the waitress and mention that Dazai is lactose intolerant so she should avoid giving him coffee. "What did you do that for?! I could have died" Dazai says with a pout as he looks at me with a disappointed expression. "Exactly." I say as I give Dazai a glare to not do that again.

"Besides It wouldn't work anyway since you're technically immune to dying, despite being a suicidal maniac.." I mumble to myself as I let out a small giggle. "Eh?.. what was that F/N-San?~" Dazai asks me with a curious smirk as he leans in close to me, I push his face away and giggle slightly, "Nothingg~"

SHINJU WA HITORI DE WA DEKINAIII ~

I suddenly heard a song with quite weird lyrics from Dazai's phone, it's his ringtone.. what an awful song. Dazai vibes to the music from his ringtone a bit then picks it up. "Hey Kunikidaa-" Dazai says with a smug smile but then suddenly gets cut off by sudden screaming from the phone, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU SUICIDAL MANIAC?! ARE YOU DOING ANOTHER SUICIDE ATTEMPT?! I SWEAR TO GOD." Kunikida yells from his phone, obviously going insane. I slightly chuckle and sweat drop at Kunikida's yelling, he's normally so relaxed, but I guess Dazai brings out his angry "I'm gonna blow everything up" side.

Dazai cuts the call on him with his signature 'Heh I love annoying people' smile and giggles a bit as he puts his phone in his pocket and stands up. "Let's go to the Detective Agency before Kunikida explodes~" He says with a small smirk, obviously proud of making Kunikida grow mad and lets out his hand for me to hold it. I blush slightly at him giving his hand out to me and take his hand slowly.

We both hold hands as we walk to the Agency. Why is he holding my hand? Do friends do this? ahhh.. i don't know.. ' I think to myself as I blush slightly and squeeze his hand without realizing '

Dazai notices me blushing and squeezing his hand and slightly smirks at my reaction, "Woww.. Is cute little F/N blushing??~ how adorable!!" He says as he puts his hand on his chin and smiles mischievously at me. I kick his leg as I let go of his hand, my blushing stops and I pout at his comment and walk faster to the agency, leaving him behind.

"F/N!! Don't leave me~~ we haven't double suicided together yett!!" Dazai says as his voice slowly fades away for me since I'm walking away from him. I finally reach the agency building and run inside, leaving Dazai to sulk as he slowly walks towards the agency.

I finally reach the Agency apartment door and knock lightly as I slowly walk in. "Good Morning Everyonee!~" I say as I walk inside with a happy smile, the place seemed pretty quiet. Huh.. how unusual.. and boring. I sit down on my working desk as i sigh, the place seems so quiet and busy, I know that's how workplaces should be, but still, I want some drama. ' I think to myself as I place my hand on my cheek and slowly check my case documents, to see if I have any cases to solve ' Suddenly Dazai walks in and everyone quickly turns his gaze to him and Kunikida, something is gonna go down, FINALLY some drama.