3. ༺Knowing You༻

Author's note: 

Play the music to enjoy the experience of reading <3 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You get out of the car and it slowly drives off, you look at Lupin Bar and notice slight drops of rain trickling down. You quickly run inside the bar, hoping to not get wet. 

As you walk in you notice that the bar is empty and slowly sit on the high stool as you place your small bag on the counter. The only thing you can hear is the bartender cleaning the glasses, you can hear small squeaking sounds from the rubbing of the glass and small drops of the rain trickling down on the roof.

I will admit.. it's quite peaceful here... ' You think to yourself as you smile softly and then turn to the bartender '

"Can I get 2 glasses of wine , please?" You ask the bartender as you cross your arms on the counter and lean your head on your arms. The bartender nods as he leaves to get your drink. 

"Wow you're already ordering before I even reached? How greedy~"  Someone says behind you and you quickly turn around as you recognize the voice. 

"Dazai..Osamu?" You say in confusion as you stare at him with a shocked expression. He chuckles at your sudden expression then slowly walks over to the counter and sits next to you as he places his black jacket on another high stool. He's wearing a black suit and still wearing his usual bandages. To be honest, he looks quite charming.. '  You think to yourself as you smile at him with a slight blush ' 

"Hm what are you all smiley about?" Dazai says as he smirks at you slightly, waiting for your response. "Nothing, I'm surprised you're my secret admirer.." you say with a small smile. "Oh? I'm your secret admirer? the flowers I sent you were yellow roses though.. don't they mean friendship?" Dazai says with a sly smirk, obviously teasing you to see your reaction. 

"Oh.. I thought.. oh my god.. I'm so sorry.." you say as you blush slightly and look away. Dazai giggles a bit at your cute reaction and turns to order his drink. The bartender places both of your drinks and slowly pours it, The only thing you can hear in the bar is the glass of wine and beer pouring onto yours's and Dazai's glasses, it's just that quiet. You and Dazai slowly sip on your drinks as you both stay silent, not knowing what to say to each other. You suddenly decide to stop the awkwardness and speak up first as you slowly turn to Dazai. 

"So.. If this is all.. friendship stuff.. Then why'd you bring me here?" you say with an awkward smile as you slowly start to fidget with your hands, waiting for a response. After 10 seconds of awkward silence, Dazai finally speaks up. "Well the best way to know more about somebody is by going at a bar! Besides, I should make up for the fact I gave you the wrong number, Should I not, F/N?" Dazai says with a sincere small smile as he places his drink down slowly on the counter, waiting for your response. 

"Thank you.. I'm glad you're trying to make up for doing that, I have to admit this is quite a nice bar." You say with a small smile as you look at Dazai, he smiles back at you. "How'd you find this bar?" You ask Dazai with a intrigued and curious smile, Dazai's smile suddenly fades away as he looks at his glass of beer. "Ah.. how I found this bar? well.. I found it because of a man named..Odasaku." Dazai says with a slight sad expression but his smile slowly comes back a little when he mentions Odasaku. 

You notice his small smile and his slight sad expression and start to feel a bit curious as to why he seemed to have a slight change in emotions. You put your hand on his shoulder lightly to comfort him in a way.

"Odasaku seems like a very nice man, Was he someone special to you?" You ask as you look at Dazai, trying to look at his eyes as he looks down at his drink. "Odasaku is-- .. was.. very special to me.. He was a very nice man.." Dazai says with a small smile as he thinks of Odasaku. "If you want, you can tell me more about him. I'd love to know more about your life.."  You smile at him and look at his eyes as he looks back at you, feeling a sense of comfort. "Thank you, I'd like that a lot F/N" Dazai says with a small smile and then orders another drink for the both of you.