10. ༺No Longer Human༻

"I can't believe you got a partner, I feel bad for them."

The man with glasses says as he sweat drops at Dazai. Dazai places his hands on his hips and pouts at him with an offended look.

"How rude of you, Ango! I bet even if F/N was my partner she wouldn't be suffering at all, hmph!"

"So, her name is F/N.."

The brick hair colored man said as he took a glance at me. I still feel awkward sitting next to all of them silently since I have nothing to say. I take a deep breath and decide to speak to them, after all, If i didn't say anything the entire time then that would bore out the readers.

"So what are your names?"

I ask the two men that are sitting on the left and right side of Dazai. All of sudden they all drop their attention away from Dazai and focus on me.

"I'm Ango, you're F/N right?"

"Yes Ango, she mentioned her name is F/N. I'm Oda Sakunosuke , I never thought Dazai could make a friend. "

I laugh at Oda's random comment on Dazai's friendship skills on the last bit and Dazai looks at me with a smirk.

"Ohh you're trying to laugh F/N-San~ I bet you don't have any friends either."

I cut my laugh short and look at Dazai and then sigh with annoyance, Ango sweat drops at Dazai's random comment.

"I can't believe you're already mean to your new friend, Dazai."

Ango says as he looks at Dazai with a small sigh.

"Dazai and I are not friends."

I claim as I cross my arms and glare at Dazai. Dazai smirks and then puts his arm around me.

"Yea you're right! she's my best friend!!"

Dazai claims as he looks at me with his signature ' Heh I love annoying people ' smile and then turns slowly lets go off his arm around my shoulder. Ango and Oda both look at each other in shock that Dazai even has a best friend and I look at Dazai with annoyance spread all over my face.

"For someone who's your best friend, she sure does seem annoyed of you all the time."

Oda says as he takes a sip of coffee and smiles at me a bit

"I feel quite bad for her"

Oda says as his smile slightly gets wider as he hears Dazai gasp dramatically. I let out a small giggle as Oda says that.

"Thank you Oda."

I say in a soft and happy tone, I'm glad Oda understands me at least.

"Hey that's so mean of you Odasaku! And why are you giggling at his comment F/N?! You all are traitors."

Dazai claims as he pouts and gets down from the Barstool and walks over to the door.

"I'm leaving! Good luck finding your way back to HQ F/N."

He says with a pout as he closes the door. As Dazai leaves, I let out a small laugh and Ango looks at both of us and slowly gets off the barstool too.

"Sadly I have to leave soon too F/N, It was nice meeting you."

Ango says as he waves us goodbye with a small smile and then closes the door. Now I'm stuck with Oda, great. What am I supposed to say? Should I ask his favorite color? no too childish, Should I ask what he thinks of the weather today? nah too basic. Ugh, how do you even start basic conversations with human beings?..