10

Almost to the moon - Daisy Gray

'If anyone wants to play some games to get drunk, get into the living room!!' They hear Michael scream, and decide it's high time they get drunk. Tonight is all about having fun, drinking and eating with friends, so that's exactly what they're doing.

"What are the rules?" Feye asks, as they're all seated around the table with all the bottles of alcohol they could possibly find in the house. Calum is sitting beside her, then Crystal and Michael together, a few of their friends, Luke and Sierra and then Ashton is closing the circle.

"I think we need to play something to get drunk with. Does anyone have this game on their phone where it's like 'do this or take a shot'?" Crystal replies. Michael gets up to pour everyone a shot.

"I do." Ashton says. "That's how Calum and me get drunk most of the times." he laughs. He takes out his phone and goes through it to find the game. "Okay, so the first one.. Admit what your biggest red flag is or take three sips."

"Do we all do it or each person gets their own task?" Feye asks. Calum smiles at the question.

"Let's all do a few of these." Michael says. Everyone nods and they start from Crystal's friend who says something about her not being good at managing time so she's always late. It's true, she came to the party last.

"Sierra, you're next."

"Um.. I don't really know, uh, maybe being obsessed with controlling everything?" she replies, nervously. She doesn't even know if her desire to control things is a so-called red flag, but it's something she doesn't really like in herself.

"You're not that controlling." Luke says quietly, but so everyone can still hear him. Sierra smiles at him and shrugs. And of course, she doesn't seem controlling to him, because he does most of the things the way she likes without her having to control him. Just like Ashton said - they match.

"You're next then, Cal." she says.

"I have a long list." he laughs. "My low self-esteem is probably the worst one. Stops me from doing lots of things." Feye kisses his cheek.

"So what, no one is gonna take a shot? We'll never get drunk like that, y'all are too honest." Crystal laughs.

"I'll take a shot." Luke volunteers and downs a shot of tequila. He's not so eager to share his bad traits, because to him every trait he has is a bad one.

"I think only one person can do the next one. Sierra, will you?" Ashton says, smiling at her.

"Sure. I can tell by the way you're smiling that it's something dirty, isn't it?" she says, already taking the glass in her hands, knowing she'll lose.

"You're absolutely right." he laughs. "Correctly guess all the players in the group who have a condom with them. If you guess incorrectly, take a shot, if you guess correctly everyone else must take a shot."

Everyone turns to her smiling. "Okay, so Calum definitely has one." she says and he nods at her, putting his hand around Feye's waist. "I know Crystal has one."

"Obviously, it's my house." Crystal giggles.

"Luke. I think you have a condom." Sierra turns to him.

"I actually don't have one." he smiles at her. Sierra's eyebrows go up immediately.

"There's no way. You're always ready. For everything." she says. Everyone is just silently observing.

"You can check, but I'm telling you, I don't have it." Luke replies, and Sierra can see that the shot he has just taken already has some effect on him. Sometimes she forgets how lightweight he is. She decides to take the chance and starts going through the pockets of his jacket. She finds his wallet and goes through it too, but there's nothing.