Chapter 27

Bright was suddenly quiet, as he entered inside bathroom and slammed Win's on the counter. He look straight into Win eyes, and gripped the hem of his t-shirt and after taking a deep breath, he pulled it out from his head, throwing it into the laundry basket, Win immediately turn around from Bright, but soon enough Bright suddenly frown watching Win turning his back on him. He bite his lip, as he wanted to giggle at the shy boy. Bright tugged his finger into his panties and pulled down leaving himself all nak.ed, he throw the small piece of cloth into the laundry basket. Bright started walking closer towards Win back and ask "Win, Why you're turned around, I don't mind if you look at my body", Win stammered "I..I don't wanted to look without your permission". Bright smile after hearing Win, he walk closer and make Win turned, towards himself. Win swallowed hard looking into Bright's eyes without wandering them anywhere else. Bright cupped Win both cheeks and stated "You're too sweet baby boy, but You can look at me".

As soon as Win eyes went on Bright's nak.ed and exposed skin, he softly grunt. His eyes trail on on every inch of Bright's na.ked skin, Bright was beautiful, sexy and confident goddess, standing in front of him.  Bright slipped his fingers in Win hair on the back of his head softly caressing, his scalp while getting closer to Win lips. As soon as Bright breasts pressed against Win bare chest, a small groan slip out from Win lips feeling soft melons once again. Bright lips, moved closer towards Win ear asking "Am I making you nervous, baby boy?". Win managed to let out a whisper of "N..No", causing Bright to giggle "Good" . Win soon felt Bright's lips, pressing against his neck and collarbone. Bright pressed soft lips on Win's milky white skin, trailing kisses along the way then he quickly nip Win's collarbone causing Win to growl at the sensation, that took over him, he pulled Bright closer, wrapping his arms around Bright's back, mushing Bright's nak.ed body into him. Bright wrapped his arms grabs Win chest, continue trailing kisses on Win, moving upward. His lips run along Win's jawline making the boy to swallowed hard, Win pushed his hips against Bright's bare, P lips and Oh God, that felt so good. Bright become more hungry, to kiss Win, marking his way, and giving open mouth kisses teasing with his tongue and saliva. And on the other hand Win was clueless, what was happening to him, but he wasn't caring because he's going to follow Bright's lead, just like always, Bright was already pregnant, he didn't need to worry about the consequences anymore.

Win pressed his hardness, more against Bright's P, while his hands finally went to grabs Bright's breast. He groan, squeezing the melon, Oh God!, he wanted to squeeze them so much. Win pulled Bright's lips away from his skin and bend down to grabs Bright's breast into his mouth, straight away rolling and sucking Bright's perky nip.ple. Bright moaned out loudly "Ah Suck them hard baby boy.... ", Win turned around Bright's back, pushing him against the counter, as he make him leaned back on the counter beside sink and bring Bright's both breasts together pressing against each other. He buried his face between them and suck and kissed the sensitive balls and nipples like there no tommorow. Win took Bright's left nipple, into his mouth and pressed his thumb onto the right one, rolling and squeezing Bright moaned as he tugged Win hair, pulling his face more closer. Frankly Bright wasn't expecting Win to be this much hungry for eating his boo.bies but damn he love the attention. He let Win eat him until his breast were all red, sensitive and swollen.

Bright groan loudly "Fuck baby boy.... You're getting me hell excited and wet... Stop eating my breasts now". He let his hands wander over Win half nak.ed body. He couldn't help though, Win pressed his C harder against Bright's P, panting by pulling out his mouth from Bright's breasts "Mnn, Yes I know I can feel your P wetness". Win lips moved, on Bright's neck while Bright's hands run on Win chest and stomach up and down. Win felt every inch of his body tensing under Bright's touch. His C was throbbing inside his boxer against Bright's wet P causing Bright to ask looking at Win  "Ah, baby boy ...Do you want me to sort you out?". Win pause and stammered "I...I don't know.... I don't want you to trouble yourself". Bright replied "It won't be, but if you don't want me to, that's okay too". Bright smile after saying, for some reason Win wasn't sure what Bright wanted to do. And if it's a good idea to let Bright sort him out, though he was getting very uncomfortable in his boxer plus Win had no clue how Bright meaning to sort him out.

Bright started kissing Win neck and chest, while getting up from the counter, once Bright was on his feet he started pushing Win backward, until the boy back hit the cold surface of the wall under the shower. Win felt anxious to find out, what was going to come next. Bright slowly rub himself over Win nak.ed skin, then move down, keeping Win's back onto the wall, until he was facing Win boxer, he quickly tugged his finger in the waistband and look up at Win in the eyes asking "Shall I?". Win could only gulped not able to think anything straight or rational along with catching up his breath. He tried and manage to stutter out "I..if only you w..want too".  Bright smirk and pulled Win boxer down, until his ankle as he stated sounding excited "Damn... How did I forget, you're hiding all of this from me". Win took that as compliment, during their first time he was too busy obeying Bright's command, as Bright was too excited and busy to make himself feel ec.stasy over and over.

Win felt Bright's finger running over his hard C, length  sensually,  a throaty moan slipped out from his lips. Win decide to close his eyes and just enjoy the new feeling of being touched in this way from Bright. Just after a moment, he jumped when he realized the tongue rolled around his C head, Win heartbeat rose, to the point he felt he'll  get heart attack, at the sight Bright teased the tip with his tongue looking at Win, then  took more than half of his C, inside his mouth easily, while every now and then he was rolling his tongue around the head. Win hissed at the mind-blowing sensation "Fuck...do it again".  Win felt so so good, but who knew that was the only start. Win saw Bright's lips inching closer to his pu.bic, as his experienced mouth, easily wrapped Win long thick and hard C, until it was settled into the back of his throat. Win felt more incredible, Bright's tongue, teased him as he often started jer.king the C into his mouth while sucking it all. Bright moaned, when Win began to leaked his pre come,  some of the hot cream spilled out from Bright's lips, adding the pleasure for both of them while Bright suck Win C, like an pro, sliding it in and out like an hungry wolf Mommy.

Win panted,  he was getting closer "Ohh, fuck.. Your mouth feels so good but I'm cl..close". Bright suck, and lick harder making Win felt his knees weak, and in attempt to grab something to hold on,  his hand went to clutch the shower knob to keep himself stable until Bright was done, but his attempt switch on the shower, causing them both to get drench, the hot stream of water fall over both nak.ed bodies. Bright movement become more faster and, his tongue tip pushed deeper into the tip of Win C, it get harder for Win to hold up anymore, after all it was the first time Win was getting head. On their first time, Win was busy fuckin Bright's P, plus Bright wasn't bothering about Win and his satisfaction at all in his drunken state. Bright's was all wet, on his knees sucking Win C harder, pleasuring him with his mouth, Win couldn't help he pushed his finger into Bright's wet hair moaned "Fuck, Mommy....M....Move. I'm close". Win doesn't wanted to choked Bright mouth, he tried his best to warn the pregnant Mommy, but Bright didn't move, instead his movement got more quicker and his strokes faster on Win C.

Win didn't get the chance to say anything else, as with a loud groan his head falls back, his whole body shook under the hot stream of water, he exploded like an atom bomb in Bright's mouth. Bright seems to drink up every last bit of drop, of Win load, taking straight down into his throat. Bright help Win ride out his high all along, until Win felt lifeless as he was come to his end, Bright slowly slipped Win C out from his  mouth. Win slide down under the shower, sitting onto his butt, in front of Bright while catching up his breath keeping his eyes closed. When Win opened his eyes, Bright's push Win hands and legs from his stomach and he settled on Win lap and ask smiling "Feeling Better?". All poor Win could do was just gave a nod in response. Bright quickly pecked Win lips and moved to grab his loofah and a bottle of shower gel. Once he was done, squeezing enough gel on loofah, he put back the bottle of shower gel and began to wash himself asking Win his second question "Is this your first time getting head?". Win came out of eye fucking Bright naked body, and ask "Huh, what did you ask?". Bright chukled and repeat his question. Bright was about to bend to wash his legs but Win grabs Bright hand stopping him from bending his body. He pulled the loofah from Bright's hand and began to wash Bright's legs and feet slowly and gently answering "mnnn yes.. You're the first person who gave me bj and .....I enjoyed it, Thankyou". Bright smiled and wink muttering "You're welcome, baby boy". He then turned around without saying anything more, Win understood that Bright wanted him to scrub his back which Win happily did.

Share your thoughts ❤️. Next update after 50 votes and 50 comments ❤️