Chapter 46

Next morning Win was still asleep when Bright woke up, the dawn lights pass through the curtain were make the room quiet visible, Bright pulled himself out from his boyfriend, hold and sit up rubbing his eyes, he yawn once and tried to find his pajama shirt, so that after wearing it, he can go back to his own room and sleep again, but as his eyes roam around the bedroom, he saw the wall was painted in white and black stripes in front, Win's bedroom was same size as his, black leather couch, coffee table with glass top and metal framed, a royal blue rug was placed on the floor, an acoustic guitar was placed in the corner, a study desk at the other corner with lots of books, drawers, on top there were shelves with some more books and small potted plants, the bedroom was epitome of sophisticated minimal. Then suddenly his eyes landed on a picture frame, that was placed on the bed side table beside him. There was a woman with a teenage boy, in front of small restaurant. Bright narrowed his eyes and carefully find out the woman in the picture was Maya and the teenage boy was his boyfriend. Maya as usual looking pretty and beautiful then Bright took the frame near Win face, his boyfriend, had a wide smile, his teenager lanky figure his tall frame and his blazing blue eyes were sparkling, Win height and blue eyes, suddenly reminded him of the boy he met long ago on a rainy day, Bright let out a soft chukle, remembering how he embarrassed himself by misunderstanding the kiddo's age just because he was an inch taller, he was so focused on his heartbreak that he didn't remember much about the guy, he didn't even ask his name, he had completely forgotten about it, except now that he remembers the boy was fourteen years old teenager, it was really embarrassing for a twenty year old person, try to flirt with four.teen year old boy and ask him to have se.x. with him, that to right after his breakup.

Bright inwardly laugh he was really crazy, his life was filled with embarrassing moments, the incident happened years ago, then the incident happened at the supermarket. Plus Bright still feel embarrassed thinking about the night he shared with Win in a motel room. He still can't believe, what the hell happened to him that day, when it saw Win, he maybe having one night stand but he never even once had the guts to take anyone to the motel, he never like to get vocal and demand things shamelessly from anyone except for Win. Win innocent sweet baby like face really bring out the bit.ch inside of him who wants to do devour and do every dirty deeds with the guy, which Bright never knew he would develop such nasty kink and fet.ish for some younger boy. But he kinda like that to do it with Win, Se.x gets multiple times more amazing when he gets to play dirty with his equally dirty but cute looking boyfriend. He still can't believe that after his first break up he would actually find someone with whom he would think about spending his life with, on top get pregnant and want to become parent. It's like his dream of getting married and have babies and build his own family with someone he love once again blooms inside his heart, especially now that he met Win family, he wants to have his own as well, he felt more confident knowing Win belongs to a decent family, his mother raised him well. Plus Win's being rich then also he's paying for his own education and his bill, his modesty and simplicity wins Bright's heart. Win prove him that he's is in for life with him and this makes Bright felt at ease, to carry Win's child rather than doing this with someone else, he'd love to become a part of his lover's family. He felt confident in their relationship without having an ounce of doubt in his heart or head. And now Bright felt he's ready to stop trying with Win and make their relationship official, so that he could stop feeling jealous and insecure all the time. Bright can't wait to see what future has store for them both together, how his parents will react when he'll take Win to meet them, what will happen when their baby will arrives in their life, how they both will manage when Win finished his studies.

Bright was still leaning on Win, keeping the picture frame right next to his boyfriend's face, but as he decided to move away, Win wakes up and quickly wrapped his arms around Bright's back, pulling him more closer to himself, causing Bright to get startled then giggle. Win ask "What are you looking at, huh?... Can't get enough of my handsome face.. Right?". In response Bright started laughing, glancing the picture frame he was holding he teased "Handsome nahh.... You're rather cute, just like a child.. Wait You haven't really changed much. You look exactly like you look in the picture right now, it's just you grew more taller". Win groan while Bright started laughing harder. Win then whines "I guess, you forgot the word sexy and cool after taller", he pulled Bright, nak.ed body on top of him and buried his face in his lover's neck, kissing softly causing Bright to stopped laughing and pulled himself out saying "Mnn.. Stop messing with me baby boy. Let me go ...back to my room before someone see us". Win tighten his gripped and demand playfully "unless you tell me I'm handsome, Sexy man you're not leaving", Bright wriggle in Win arms but he couldn't bring himself to say it and now he was seriously regretting staying until his boyfriend was awake. Win firmly pressed Bright's nak.ed body on himself in process rubbing and sucking Bright's breasts and neck, he demanded again and wait to hear but Bright only purses his lips trying to control his laughter, but when Bright didn't obeyed his boyfriend demand Win suddenly started punishing his lover by tickling, while making Bright to laugh breathlessly. Bright stated between the sob of laughter "Okay Okay.. Stop tickling I'll say.... You're very handsome, sexy .... ". Win stopped tickling then pressed his lips on Bright's lips kissing him softly. Bright wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck then pulled back to add ".... You're not just handsome and sexy...but the most adorable cute looking boy... you look, just like some innocent little boy that God sent for me to ruin everything nice in you". Win chukled at his lover wild thought then ask pushing his C, between Bright's legs "Really, then you must start from your most favorite body part". Bright giggles, Now who will tell this that the process is already started, Bright laugh "My most favorite part .....is your not your C, .... But your sexy eyes.....Your eyes .... Win. Your.. blue eyes remind me of someone?". Win question tilting his head "Really, who?". Bright truthfully muttered ".. I don't remember much who he was... Just someone I met on a rainy day when I was feeling worst. He ....". Before Bright could finished his sentence suddenly they both heard Sia loud voice interrupting them both "Win wake up... Open the door, guess what! It's my birthday!!!!".