Chapter 33

Bright was having friends night with Gulf and Gun, and with few other friends. He decided to have a sleepover later at Gulf's since Mew is went to meet his parents. Also It's been four days since he met with Win, last week the boy visited twice to his Cafe, they spend couple of hours talking and flirting then Bright sent him back home because Win exams were around next week. Hence he doesn't wanted Win to waste his time in the Cafe, because of him. They had been talking over a phone alot. Suddenly Bright, pulled out his phone and check if there's any message or call he had from Win, but there was none, Bright sigh and smile looking at their pictures, he had set their selfie pictures as phone screen. Unknowingly Gulf gaze went, on it as he curiously ask "What's with You and Win by the way?. You were only meant to be with him just for your baby sake, now it seems you're more into him. Do you start liking the young good boy, more than you should ". Bright rolled his eyes, he hadn't inform Gulf yet about he's dating Win on a trial basis, he was supposed to tell him about it tonight but until now, he haven't got a chance. Bright replied, after taking a sip of his non alcoholic fruit wine "Do you think, I'm playing with him, sure he's alot younger to me, but he's a nice and sweet guy though?". Gulf tilted his head and narrowed his eyes at Bright "Did he fuck you good?". Bright shrug his shoulder causing Gulf  to add "Bright if it's only about sex, and co parenting I can understand, but if you're not thinking about future with him, then I'd suggest you maintain some distance, let him concentrate on his study, he seems too invested in you as per my knowledge". Obviously Mew and Gulf must have discuss about him.

For some reason Bright didn't like whatever Gulf said, but to some extent, Gulf was partially right, so Bright kept his mouth shut because frankly he like to be with Win, se.x is great but sure he's not thinking about his future with Win. How long he will keep his trial dating going on, at one point he need to give final answer to Win. Suddenly one of his friend Tara commented, "Oh, Brighty, I heard the guy is one hot looking fuck, since you're not planning your future with him, I don't mind to have him for myself ... I'm done with random hook up.  It's also proven that young guy's are always good in bed with lots of stamina. I'm sure your's one will be good too..". Bright glared at Tara, he literally wanted to hauled his drink on her face but control his emotions. Except for Bright, everyone started laughing in the group at Tara. Bright felt terrible after hearing that about Win. he definitely enjoy's Win company, he could be himself around the guy, Plus Win doesn't expect much from him. Gulf bump his shoulder with Bright, when he saw Bright got silent after Tara comment. In response Bright sigh and shake his head on Gulf and question to change the subject "Anyways, what about you, Gun, are you hooking up with someone?". Gun blushed hard and gave a quick glance to the group saying "I wanted to talk to you guys about someone ..actually?". Bright and his friends eyes widened, then Gulf excitedly question "Omg, you met someone... You like ?". Gun nodded and answered looking at everyone in the group  "Yes, Do you remember I told you about the Barista guy, I was flirting with last week?". Everyone nodded their head including Gulf and Bright.

Gun glance at all of his friends and  continue "Well, I went in again for coffee a few days ago,  we chatted a bit then he ask me on an actual date and I said Yes. I've a date with him, tomorrow". All the friends, cheered, laugh and giggles excitedly. Later they ordered more pizza and drinks, as they talk about more random stuff and about random guys, bitch about the frequent in the Club, talk about serious stuff that they wanted to settled down, obviously they can't spend their entire life doing random hook up, Bright agreed to few things and decide to think about his future later and for now just concentrate on the important stuff in front of him, that is hot Pizza. The night was about to end, it was little after midnight when suddenly Bright phone ring while flashing Win name. Bright excuses himself and went away to talk to him, as soon as he answered Win question "Hey Mommy. I just wanted to check, how your night is going with friends?". Bright replied smiling "It's going good, Will head to Gulf's soon. What are you doing, baby boy?". Win answered, sighing sofyly "Good, Not a lot, lying in bed, doing my assignment, but I couldn't concentrate much, Your thoughts are distracting me".