Chapter 53

When Win arrived at his home back after dropping Bright to his parents house, he saw his both parents were in the living room having tea, he assume both kids were already went to school. As soon as Maya saw his son walking alone she ask "Is Bright went back to his parents house?". Win explain "Yes, now that his parents know he's in Patna, they wanted him to spend couple of days with them as well before we go back". Win settled down on a single couch beside his parents, thinking about how to break the news, he knew his both parents will be overjoyed when he will spill the beans but he also half expected otherwise. Win took a deep breath causing Mr Anshuman to ask him curiously "You look worried, son what's the matter". Maya giggle looking at her husband who was sitting beside her "Bright must have made him tired, go get some rest cupcakes". Win nervously replied "Dad is Right, Mom I'm kind of worried how you both will react after I tell you something".  Maya and Anshuman glanced at each other, then Maya ask looking worried "Is the matter serious?". Win sigh nodding then started saying looking at his parents eyes "Mom, Dad. You'll be grandparents in next couple of months. Bright is more than three months pregnant and.... in last doctor appointment we both found that we are having a baby boy".

A minute went by in silence and no one said anything after hearing Win. His parents were quiet as Win decide to gave his oldies some time to process the news. Maya felt her heart beating twice faster than ever, though she expected the new at some point in future but definitely not at the moment and so soon. She was feeling emotional, nonetheless she  was very happy to have her grandson adding to their family who is Win flesh and blood just like she conceived him years ago. Win sigh after a moment, not that he could blame them, it was expected to him but suddenly Maya burst in tears, she covered her face under her hands then started sobbing. Mr Anshuman always considered Win as someone extremely mature, he had proved him several times, he has no doubt that his son will take care of his family very well, and just like any other father, he was proud to hear the news. He shoot a soft smile at Win then mouthed softly 'Congratulations'. To with Win nods. Mr then pulled Maya wrapped her into his embrace and pressed kissed of his crying wife head. Maya mumble in between her sob "I'm happy ... But ". Win bit his lip nervously. Mr Anshuman nods at his son assuring him that he's also happy, keeping his tears at bay. He knew how much Maya prayed for his son love life. As before meeting Bright again after 6 years, her son never showed interest in someone else like any other teenage boy. She was always concerned that Win will ever get married or build his own family if he didn't find the same boy he met only once in his lifetime, she had prayed and fast for her son happiness and God has finally heard her prayers. His son is finally happy with the love of his life and already having a baby boy on the way. 

Win gets up then walk closer to his parents. He wipes the tears from her mother face as he took Maya in his embrace saying "I'm sorry Mom, I know I should have taken precaution but I couldn't change the past but I will do everything in my hand to make sure my child stay safe and live a happy life".  Maya sob a bit more but eventually she accepted the fact and muttered looking at her husband and son "It's okay I'm just happy for you and Thankyou God.. I'm so greatful my son found his happiness again... Honey we are going to be grandparents of cute little baby boy". She said to her husband then again hug her son again while Mr Anshuman smiled at his emotional wife then made his way towards the kitchen and bring a glass of water and box of tissues for Maya. Win took the glass of water and made his mother drink some of it then Mr Anshuman handed some tissue to wipe Maya face. After some time when Maya calmed down, she ask Win "how.. did this happen, why didn't you take precaution Win?". Win sigh then start explaining everything truthfully, about the situation without hiding anything. He also explains about how Bright was adamant to keep the baby alone to himself. Honestly Maya got angry on her son, she even slapped his arm not so hard Ofcourse, how could her sensible son be this negligent towards another drunken person, but in the end she's just a mom who knows how many years her son has longed for Bright.