Chapter 6

Yn pov:
Agatha tells me about everything that happened to her, and her friend Sophie, and I cant help but feel sorry for her.

At first Agatha didn't really seem to be so sure about talking to me, but she warmed up quite quickly.

I try to comfort her, reassuring her that her friend will be fine, for now, and telling her that we have a Welcoming Ceremony with the other School so she will get to see Sophie.

I then try to help her take her mind off the situation by adding Pansy to the conversation. I ask her what she is doing, and she says she is trying to change the colour of the wallpaper, and get rid of all of the picures of kissing princes and princesses, and cupids.

I have to agree that the room is a bit too much and defiantly not my taste. We all then start suggesting ideas on how to make the room better.

Once Pansy has performed the spells and the room has changed to how we want we start adding our personal touches to our part of the room. Pansy makes her room green, black, and silver, which are her Hogwarts house colours. I make my room light, pastel colours, and add fluffy blankets, candles, fairy lights and books, to keep it cosy.

Agatha doesn't have any luggage with her so I gave her some stuff I wasnt using and Pansy magiced them black and how Agatha wanted them.

I don't think Pansy is really fond of Agatha, but I'm sure they will get closer over time.

Pansy and I started unpacking, while Agatha lay on her bed, watching me. I was a little uncomfortable with her staring at me but tried not to look at her, and just continued unpacking, smiling sweetly.

Agatha's pov:
She is by far the most beautiful, sweet, and caring girl I've ever met. When she came into our dorm I got a better look at her. Her hair is soft, silky, long and flowy. Her eyes are a beautiful light emerald colour, that seem to shine as bright as the sun. Her smile is so warm and calming, and her teeth, so perfect and white. Her face glows with health, and is soft and a creamy peach colour. Her eyelashes are long and beautiful, and her body is perfect, with slim arms, and legs, and a small waist.

An:
Srry if you don't look like that, but I wanted to give her some features:)

She looks like a Goddess and I guess she kinda is a Goddess. She is way prettier than Sophie or Bellatrix and wayyyy more friendlier than then too it seems. She actually cares about me.

As she unpacks I cant help but look at her. For the first time I wish I were pretty, but I quickly shake that thought off. Beauty isn't everything I try to persuade myself.