8

————————————

As Theo and I landed on solid ground once more, I noticed a small group of Slytherin's gathered at the edge of the field.

"Can you keep a secret?" Theo asked me with a cheeky grin.

"No."

"Too bad." He replied, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him towards his mates.

"Wait- no— I swear I'm real shit at keeping secrets. I probably shouldn't." I noted, feeling more and more nervous the closer we got to the lot of snakes in front of me.

"Don't worry, I'll obliviate you if I have to."

I wasn't sure if he was joking or not. His voice sounded serious but he had said it with a chuckle, making the statement that much more confusing.

"There you are Theo, Cmon we don't have much time." Blaise stated as he nudged Pansy to get her attention. She immediately started digging in her tote bag, pulling out three vials of mystery potion.

"I'm not even halfway through the year and I'm sick of these fucking Gryffindors. I can't wait to crush them this season." Draco's words were laced with venom and it sent a shiver up my spine.

Theo cleared his throat loudly and obvious enough for Draco to hear.
"What?" Malfoy questioned.

"One of them is right here." Theo said, nodding his head towards me.

"Oh so there is." Draco said, an obvious boredom to his voice. His eyes flicked towards Theo's hand in mine and I was quick to pull away. I felt Theo's gaze fall onto me but I did my best to ignore it.

"Okay boys, drink up." Pansy said as she handed out the bottles to the three wizards.

Theo was quick to throw back the liquid, only a slight disgust washed over his face. Draco gagged at the taste while Blaise's expression was sour for a long moment.

"What was that?" I asked, pointing to the now empty vial in Theo's hand.

"Don't tell him Theo, he's a snitch, and not the good kind." Draco huffed.

Theo stuck his tongue out at Draco, Pansy and Blaise chuckling at this gesture. Then he turned towards me with a smile.
"It's Polyjuice potion, but this one lasts as long as you like. Pansy came up with the recipe, takes half the time to brew too." He said proudly, motioning towards Parkinson. She smiled softly at the attention.

Then Theo stepped forward, waving his wand over himself, then Blaise, and finally Draco. I watched as their clothing changed to casual outfits, but things the three would never be caught dead in.

"I'm sorry— what's happening? I'm lost." I question.

"Good, keep it that way." Draco scoffed, pushing passed Theo and I.
The blonde and Zabini walked towards the Gryffindor section of the stands.

By the time I turned back towards Theo his facial features and hair had changed substantially. Instead of his dirty blonde waves, his hair was now a pin straight black. His cheeks were covered in freckles and his eyes were a bright blue.