24

•TW: sexual content•
——————✧◦ ★ ◦✧——————

I huffed angrily as I looked down my body the Polyjuice had given me, or more so the person Pansy had chosen for me to take the form of.

I recognized her immediately.

I was disguised as the witch Theo swapped spit with at the Ravenclaw party. Pansy reassured me it was the best person that would bring the least amount of attention. Her name was Gabriella Flores, a transfer student from a South American school. Her skin was soft and clear, and her hair was straight and silky.

She was my opposite.

I bit my lip nervously, second guessing my plan and hesitating to enter the hospital wing. It was dark now, no one was around and the only sound I heard was the crackling of the torches that lit the hallways. I took one last deep breath before pushing the doors open and walking towards the only occupied cot in the room.

"Theo." I whispered, leaning in close to him. He was sleeping so soundly, I almost didn't want to wake him. His face was always so expressive, whether it held a smile of a glare. Now his expression was peaceful and his breath was so soft and subtle.

I studied his lips, those lips I enjoyed kissing so much.

"Ella?" Theo asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
"What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you." I answered. "How are you doing?"

Theo sat up in the bed, looking at me with furrowed brows. He wasn't angry, just curious.
"As well as I was the first time you were here."

"Good..."

"Ella are you-"

I cut him off by climbing on top of him, straddling his lap as Gabriel had once done before. Theo looked at me with shock written on his face, not at all like he had looked at her before.

"What are you doing? Why-" Theo's words were lost the second my close proximity caught up to him. He took a handful of my hair, pulling it towards his face before inhaling deeply. His eyes fluttering as if he had smelt the sweetest thing in the world.

"Hello Neville." He said with a knowing wide smile.

"Shut up Theo." Was all I said before my lips once again locked with his. I felt my disguise slowly change back to my normal appearance.

Theo pulled away, he leaned back and scanned my face. I felt slightly embarrassed in the position I was in now, my cheeks slightly flushed under his stare.
"Have I ever told you how handsome you are?" He asked.

I shook my head gently causing him to let out a soft chuckle.

"Well you are, you're so handsome Neville Longbottom." He said softly. I felt my blush reach the tips of my ears, I buried my embarrassment behind my hands but this only gave Theo more encouragement.

"You can't hide from me Nev. You are handsome, and adorable, and- oh- fuck." Theo's head hung backwards and his breath hitched. My hands gripped his crotch harshly.

"What was that Theodore, were you saying something?" I said proudly. I had power over him, and it was addicting to say the least.

I leaned into him, taking in the sweet smell of lemons before I began kissing his throat. His adams apple bobbed back as he swallowed harshly. His breathing got heavier as I left a trail of kisses down his neck and across his chest. Theo let out a moan that sounded more like a low growl, my name spilling from his lips with the sweet sound of pleasure.

I'd never done anything like this before but that was the last thing on my mind. I followed my instincts and most importantly, my desire. My hands wandered to the button on his trousers but his hand caught mine stopping me from undoing it.

"Nev- you don't have to." He said through heavy breaths. His cheeks were flushed and his hair was slightly messy.

He looked so lovely.

"I want to." I said, he looked back at me unsure.

"I need you." Was all I needed to add, he swiftly undid his trousers for me, ripping them of quickly. Theo's hands found both sides of my face pulling me in to kiss him once again. His tongue danced with mine as we explored each other's mouths. We only separated to breath, but I got greedy.

I once again kissed down his neck and chest but this time I didn't slow down when I got below his navel. I knew I was pleasing Theo because he was gripping the sheets he laid on like his life depended on it. I reached for his cock, it was large in my hands but I wasn't at all surprised and I didn't take any time to appreciate it before I eagerly slipped it into my mouth.

Theo's eyes rolled back in ecstasy.
"Fuck!" He yelled out.

"Shhh." I hushed him, laughing slightly.

"S-sorry." Theo stuttered with a chuckle.

It wasn't perfect. It wasn't some fairy tale moment with romance and a candle lit dinner.
But it was us, and that's all I cared about.

As I continued to suck his cock I swirled my tongue around his tip making him quiver beneath me. His hand found mine and we intertwined our fingers. His other hand gripping my hair and controlling my pace. I felt him reaching climax while he pleaded for me to keep going. Then finally I felt him spilling into my throat and I swallowed every drop, licking my lips in hopes I didn't miss a single part of him.

I crawled up the bed, laying my head on his bare chest. I didn't care if he was sweaty because he was that way because of me. He smelled so good, nothing like how I pictured. My image of him was normally a sweaty mess after quidditch games, but this was something else entirely. He wrapped his strong arms around me, his chest rising and falling while he caught his breath.

I felt safe. I felt loved.
"That was-"

"That was the best fucking thing I've ever felt in my entire life." Theo stated, finishing my statement. He looked down at me, a content smile tugging on his lips. He tilted his head sideways as he had done so many times before, studying me with his sparkling eyes while he pushed some of my loose hairs away from my forehead.

His smile faltered slightly.
"Before, in the classroom. I didn't mean you weren't enough Neville, I only meant-"

"I know what you meant." I replied with a content grin.