Chapter 10: Getting Started

Tommy Pov:

After my shift had ended I went to the library to do my own reached about this Vigilantism. It said that is someone who use there quirk Illegally.

I still don't understand why its illegal like if you have to power to save some you should do it instead of wait for a hero to come because the chances of that are one to none.

While reading threw some things I also learn a lot more than I thought I would.

So about 80% of people have superpowers rather there weak or strong while the other 20% are quirkless. I also learn that people who have weak or villain like quirks are bullied on. Quirkless people get the worse of it though. Even though 20% of the world is quirkless most of those quirkless people are older. Its rare to be born quirkless and its also really rare to find a quirkless person still alive in there teenage years as most would be ether be killed or would take there own life.

About at least .2% of quirkless people are still alive in there teenage years. Man and I thought my world was mess up. This world need to change and fast.

People are turning into villains because of there quirks and what life they had before. I wonder if they weren't bullied or forgotten would they have become villains? If they had people that love and care for them would they have turn themselves into criminals and murderers.

I was just horrified at what I am looking at. Who is the right mind would do this to anyone and people say men are treated equally apparently not.

Tommy Mind- I wonder if I can become a vigilante? If I become one would I make a difference in this world? Only one way to find out now is there.

That is where I started training my self. After work I would go to the beach and train myself with all of the garbage around me.

I would run almost every single day. If people weren't looking I would use my "quirk" so I can have a better understanding on what I cam do. To bad I haven't found a good wooden area yet as I can't really just cut down a tree in the middle of the city and not expected myself to be caught.

Tommy Mind- *sigh* I mean Hunk did say he was taking me camping soon maybe I can get my wood there. I can also start a mining shaft there too. I was told I have good memory when it comes to things I pay attention too.

Tommy mumbled- Well one thing first I think its time for me to started creating my vigilante suit because if I don't have a suit I would must likely get caught.

Well I do have money save up I can look for some clothes at the mall and start from there. Man this is going to be fun.