Chapter 20: Slime Problems

No One Pov:

It been a few weeks since Izuku midoriya have come live with tommy at the cafe.

They were able to work together and Izuku was even able to meet Danny and his daughter which he was really excited about. No one cared that izuku was quirkless and because of this, it made midoriya really happy.

Tommy was also able to still do his vigilante work without anyone noticing it. Like was great for both teens.

Izuku Pov:

I was walking back home after getting some groceries for the cafe. Tommy was off doing his own thing again and he hasn't tell me what it is.

He told me that he has a second job at night and that's why he almost gone every night and always tired in the morning but when I ask about the job tommy doesn't tell me anything.

I really don't care though since it make tommy happy and he also sometimes bring me things that I am able to create things from.

I'm not able to get into UA hero course but tommy did say that there a chance I can get into the support course and can work up from there which makes me really happy.

While walking home though I heard a slugish sound. Like if your playing with mud or slime. I turn around to see a villain coming out of a sewage pipe laughing.

I knew I couldn't do anything about this so I just turn and ran hoping he doesn't catch me. When I thought I lost him I was pulled into an ally way making me drop the groceries I was carrying. I scream and cry for help as I struggle but then I felt the slime villain getting off me.

I took deep breaths before turning to my saver and was in shock to see a vigilante fighting off the slime villain. He wasn't using his quirk and I also notice he was fighting quirkless. I couldn't help but admire him as he knock out the slime villain before disappearing.

I tried calling out to him but he left before I could ask him a question. That is when I heard someone running up to me.

All Might- I AM HERE

Izuku- ALL MIGHT OH MY GOD

All Might- Are you alright young man

Izuku- I am doing ok thanks

That is when All might notice the slime villain in a bottle right next to me.

All Might- Aw there that villain I have been trying to track him down thanks for the help

Izuku- Oh this? This wasn't me this was a vigilante who just save my life a few minutes beforehand

All Might- A vigilante huh.

That is when he grab the bottle and put the slime villain in his pocket

All Might- I best be going

Izuku- Wait can you sign my book pls

All Might- Alright then anything for a fan

HR then sign my book but that is when I notice a hole in his pocket where he put the slime villain at.

All Might- I must be going

Izuku- Wait I have one more question before you go

All Might- Hurry up I am late doing other things

Izuku- Ok ok can I become a hero even without a quirk?

All Might- No you can not. You would just get in the way and villain doesn't care if your quirkless. They would most likely kill you before you can do anything thing to stop it. Its a good dream young man but think real. If you want to help people become a police officer or even a doctor.

Izuku- Oh I see

I felt my whole thing crash before me but before All Might left I said one more thing to him.

Izuku- before you go I want you to know that there a hole in your pocket.

All Might- Oh why thank you. This could of been a huge problem. Well now I must be going young man.

With that he jump away. I took the bag of groceries and walk back to the cafe feeling more useless with every step I make.