Chapter 17: Disaster

No One Pov:

Its been a couple of weeks since tommy visit Izuku house but when he does, he likes helping inko out. You see tommy never really had a mom other than Captain Puffy but she was not always around to talk too. Inko mother was different in a way. She was always there when Izuku needed her the most and she even offer to help tommy out when he need it. Tommy can always visit and come talk to her which makes him smile.

Tommy Pov:

I didn't have anything to do today thanks to having the shop close for repairs. I was able to create a crafting table and able to create some tools. I made a mining shaft under the cafe. I was going to mine today to try and get more materials but Hunk told me that I couldn't stay in the cafe all day so I decided to do Vigilante work early.

Now I know this is a bad idea because more heroes are out and all but sometimes you have to take risk.

I was patrolling when I heard a familiar scream. I went to go check it out to see Izuku being attack by a slime? I thought there weren't any mods here.

I ended up attacking the slime and getting it off of Izuku when I heard a in familiar loud yelled. I turn to see All Might. I freak the fuck out because I knew what this man can do to me thanks to izuku rambling about his quirk and all. I may not know if I can respond here but I'm not going to stay here to find out.

Izuku Pov:

One minute I was being attack by a villain and the second minute I was just save my a vigilante name Icarus. He doesn't talk much and all I know about his quirk so far is that he can summon anything out of thin air. I also notice that he been fighting quirkless this whole time. I felt myself starting to black out when I heard a familiar voice.

I was soon woken up later by someone slapping me. I look up to see All Might by favorite hero. It seem that he had sigh my note book too.

All Might- It seem your alright I will be taking my leave now

Izuku- Wait

I ended up grabbing him by the leg and he landed on a roof top before I let go.

Izuku- I need to ask you a question

All Might- Ask away I don't have all day

Izuku- Can a quirkless person become a hero?

All Might- To be honest no. All they would do is get in the way. Look its a good dream and all but be realistic if you want to help people become a doctor or even a police officer.

That is when all of my dreams and hope just came crashing down. I thank all might before he left me on the roof. I started going to the cliff of the roof before slapping myself out of what ever I was.

*Time Skip*

I was walking home after a long bad day. I was bullied at school, Kacchan told me to kill myself and destroy my note book, I was attack by a villain, my favorite hero crush my dream, I was kick out of the building where I was left, I was yelled at by other heroes when I distracted the slime villain so Kacchan can escape, I was then bullied and hit my Kacchan when he said, "he didn't need my help." I just want to head home and hug my mom.

That is when I look up to where my house was going to be when I saw smoke. I started to panic and ran to where my house. That is where I saw my house was on fire. With out even thinking I ran inside and started looking for my mom.

When I found her she was dead. I couldn't help but cry out in pain as I felt my lungs being fill up with smoke. I was able to get out of there but when I did, I just ran to the direction of the cafe.

I was able to get to the cafe before banging on the door crying. Tommy let me in and I just collapse into his arms as I cry and tried to take deep breaths. I couldn't breath and before I knew it I ended up passing out.