Author's Note

Like Moths to a Flame follows the events of Hogwarts: Legacy. Spoilers abound!

Game dialogue is included throughout this story (thanks, Avalanche!), but it will be intermingled with my own dialogue. Gotta keep things interesting for the folks who have played the game as often as I have (*cough* three times already *cough*)! Also, as the story progresses, there will be many behind-the-scenes chapters to get a more intimate look into Sebastian's mind. I intended this first installment in the series to be a character study of Sebastian Sallow - IMO, the most interesting character in the game.

Keeping all the above in mind, this is also a slow-burn friends-to-lovers story between Sebastian and a male Ravenclaw. It will stay fairly wholesome (nothing explicit), but there will be plenty of snogging, I promise.

A huge thank you to a very talented reader (who has asked to remain anonymous) for the wonderful artwork you'll see at the bottom of a handful of chapters.

Please don't hesitate to comment. Interacting with readers is often the highlight of my day.

If you don't mind ~vibe~ spoilers, I also curated a Spotify playlist. You can find it at the link below:

https://linktr.ee/theladyofshalott

Enjoy!

First chapter published: 30th of March, 2023

Last chapter published: 26th of July, 2023

UPDATE JULY 2024 - Check out the full ongoing series (see in-line comment for link to reading list)

***

Top Rankings:

#1 in #hogwartslegacy

#1 in #sebastiansallow

#1 in #ominisgaunt

Top 20 in #darkmagic

Top 50 in #sebastian

Top 100 in #hurt-comfort

Top 100 in #wizardingworld

Top 100 in #teenlove

Top 150 in #fantasy-romance

Top 250 in #friendstolovers

One last note: If you'd rather read Like Moths to a Flame on AO3, it was published in its entirety there on the 2nd of August, 2023. You can find it under the same title. My username is TheLadyofShalott1989.