↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒐

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

By the time we got into the town where San and the other guys lived, it was early evening, and the sun was starting to set. Leaving the sky a beautiful array of oranges, pinks, and purples. My phone had long since died, and of course, San didn't have a charger in the car.
"So, how big is your place? I mean, there are eight of you there..."
The question was heavy on my mind for whatever reason, so I just decided to ask and hope my curiosity died down along with it.
San chuckled as he turned down a side street that was illuminated by street lights.
"The house is pretty big, we each have our own rooms, and there is an extra room." He explained, not taking his eyes off of the road, "but of course, that extra room is now yours... not that you'd be in there all the time."
"San! If you weren't driving, I would hit you!"
I groaned, throwing my head back against the headrest. San chuckled heartily before he made one last turn. Right into the driveway of a very big house, bigger than I had originally imagined. Much bigger.
"Oh. My. God." My mouth hung open, eyes not leaving the building that I would be calling home. "Are all of you rich or something?!"
"More or less."
San shrugged before he turned the ignition off and opened the car door. I sat there for a moment longer before a knocking sound caused me to jump. Looking over, I noticed San standing outside the door.
"Are you coming, or are you gonna sleep in the car?"
"I don't know... these seats are pretty comfy."
I joked with a silly smile on my lips, but it grew when I saw a smile adorn San's features. He shook his head as he opened up the door for me. Jumping out, I turned to the male with a wide smile.
"Come on, let's get your stuff and get inside."
San shut the car door before walking around to the back and opening the trunk. I made a grab for my suitcase only to have my hand knocked away.
"You grab the duffle bag. I'll grab everything else."
"But-"
He glared at me, and I just snapped my mouth shut before grabbing the duffle bag and throwing it over my shoulder. I then moved to the side and let San grab the two suitcases.
"Ever the gentlemen."
"Unless we're behind closed doors."
He winked, and I gasped before throwing a hand, hitting his upper arm. He just burst out laughing as I glared at him, my face growing warm.
"Let's go." San motioned to the house before making his way around me to the pathway.
Once we got inside, San shut the door trapping the nice cool air inside. I was beyond grateful for the air conditioning because this summer has proven to be one of the worst summers.
San nudged my arm lightly, drawing my attention away from the entryway. There was a table with a small bowl and pictures of multiple guys. Most of I did not know. It was clean, spotless even, which surprised me because I knew that San wasn't exactly the most cleanest of people.
"Your room is upstairs." San nudged me again before walking towards the steps.
I took one last glance at the entryway before turning and following the dark-haired male. Trudging up the steps, I noticed that there were more photos as well as artwork hanging on the walls. It was nice to look at, but most of the art looked worth more than my life.
Scared that I might knock into one and destroy it, I pulled the duffel bag closer to my body, standing far away from the wall. Noticing this, San chuckled, which only caused me to glare at him.
"Come on, scaredy cat. Your room is over here."
"Dude, everything in this house is worth more than my life. I'd prefer that I didn't break anything."
I rolled my eyes before following him down a hallway. The first thing I noticed were the three doors. Each door had what looked like a placard hanging on it.
"Your room is this one at the end, we cleaned it up, and I got new bedding for the bed."
San explained as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at me. I just nodded before he turned and opened the door. Looking inside, my eyes went wide. It looked nothing like I was expecting it to. The walls were a deep purple, the floor the same hardwood from the hallway, but a beautiful shag rug lay on the ground at the end of the bed. The bed had black and white comforter set with purple accents here and there. Overall the room was absolutely beautiful.
"You said you cleaned it up, not completely redid it!"
I exclaimed as I walked in, once again scared to touch anything for the fear of breaking something. San just walked in behind me and placed the suitcases by the end of the bed.
"Do you like it?"
"Like it? San, this is fucking beautiful!"
My head snapped over to the male who was watching me with a lopsided grin on his lips. I then walked over to the bed and gently sat down the duffle bag. My brain has yet to even process any of this.
"Most of the guys are out shopping right now, but a few are still here." He pulled out his phone and looked at the phone screen, "come on, I'll introduce you to them while showing you around."
I nodded softly before walking around the bed, standing by San's side. After a moment, he tucked his phone back into his pocket before looking at me with a sweet smile.
"They're probably all in their rooms."
With that, we walked back out of my room, and I shut the door behind us. Only then did I notice that the placard on the door spelled my name out.
Deciding to point it out later, I turned to face San, who was standing in the middle of the hallway. I raised an eyebrow at him, and he motioned to one of the doors on the other side of the hall. My eyes trailed to the said door, reading the name placard.