↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Rubbing my face I let out a small groan, it was only ten in the morning and I was already bored out of my mind. The show that I had playing wasn't interesting at all anymore and to top it all off I was craving something sweet.
Grabbing the remote that I had previously thrown off to the side I turned the tv off before throwing the blankets off of my legs. I stood up and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand then made my way to my bedroom door.
Opening the door I was met with complete silence which wasn't too surprising since most of the guys had classes and would be gone until later this afternoon.
I started humming to myself as I walked down the stairs, my eyes focused on the ground below me so I wouldn't trip and fall. Stepping off of the last step I shoved my phone in my hoodie pocket before making my way to the kitchen.
There had to be something in there that I could eat or make to help with this sudden sweet tooth. So when I walked into the kitchen I made a beeline for the fridge to see if there happened to be any cookie dough. However, much to my luck there wasn't any nor was there really anything sweet. Just a bunch of leftovers and pre-made meals from the looks of it.
"Probably Yunho's or San's."
I mumbled with a pout as I shut the fridge door then made my way over to the pantry continuing my search for something sweet.
Searching the selves I couldn't see anything that would do the trick until my eyes landed on a box of cookie mix. With wide eyes, I reached forward and grabbed the box as a huge smile spread across my lips.
"Target acquired!"
With the box in hand, I walked over to the island, shutting the pantry door on the way. Setting the box on the counter I made my rounds in the kitchen to gather everything that I needed, placing it next to the cookie mix box.
After everything was out I started making the mix, humming once again.

As I was mixing everything with the whisk I heard footsteps causing me to look up only to find a tired Seonghwa walking into the room. He didn't seem to notice me standing there as he walked further into the room.
With a small smile, I just watched him before he looked up meeting my eyes. His eyes grew slightly wide as he realized that he wasn't alone before they shifted down to what was in front of me.
"Good morning Seonghwa."
I greeted the pink-haired male with a sweet smile to which he returned before walking over to stand next to me. As he reached forward to grab the now-empty cookie mix box I went back to whisking the dough.
"Cookies? At ten-thirty in the morning?"
There was a hint of teasing in his tone as he sat the box back down on the countertop before shifting to look at me. I set the whisk down on the counter before moving to grab the cookie sheet to place the cookie dough.
"I wanted something sweet and there wasn't anything already made."
I confessed as I glanced at Seonghwa, his eyes still focused on me, a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips. He hummed, crossing his arms and leaning against the counter before a yawn tore through his lips.
"Did you not sleep very well?" I asked.
Seonghwa took a deep breath before shrugging his shoulders, "I was up late trying to finish a project."
My eyebrows scrunched together as I finished putting the dough on the pan, "why don't you go back to sleep then? It's not like you have class today, right?"
Seonghwa chuckled softly while I turned to put the pan in the oven before grabbing my phone out of my pocket.
"No I don't have class, but why sleep when I could spend time with you?"
I looked at him with wide eyes as a sweet smile took over his lips, but there was a gleam in his eye that I couldn't quite place. Squinting my eyes slightly I leaned against the counter right across from him, setting my phone to the side after turning the timer on.
"Hmm..." Humming, I looked him up and down before meeting his eyes once more, "what was your project about?"
Seonghwa stood there quiet for a moment, eyes still locked onto mine. After a few moments, his eyes flickered to something else in the room before trailing back to mine.
"Just an essay for my performing arts class."
Curious I tilted my head to the side asking him more about it and he happily explained everything to me.