↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Opening my eyes I blinked a few times before looking around the room. The sun was still shining brightly through my curtains. I felt the bed shift next to me so I turned my head to see Yunho still fast asleep next to me.
I couldn't help but admire his features, his lips were slightly parted and his cheeks were still that light shade of pink. He looked peaceful so I didn't want to wake him.
Slowly and carefully I slid out of the bed before grabbing my phone, checking the time. It was a little after ten so some of the guys were probably home by now. Just then a message from Seonghwa popped up.
'I got the concealer for you, it's sitting on the dining table.'
I thanked him once again before backing out of the messenger and swiping over to the weather app. My eyes shot open when it said that it was almost a hundred degrees outside. Maybe today would be a good day to get into the pool. My feet were healed enough so they wouldn't cause any problems, hopefully.
Looking over at Yunho one last time checking to see if he was still asleep. Seeing that he hadn't moved a muscle I walked over to my closet in search of my bathing suit.

Once I was dressed I grabbed my sunglasses, towel, and phone before slipping out of the room leaving Yunho there to sleep.
Making my way downstairs I heard the tv in the living room so when I walked into the room I wasn't too surprised when I found Mingi sitting on the couch. He was on his phone, however, when I walked into the room he looked up meeting my eyes. His gaze then shifted down my body before looking back up to my face.
"Getting in the pool?"
"Yep."
I gave him a small smile before walking towards the backdoor and I could feel Mingi's eyes on me the whole time. With a small smirk, I opened the back door before walking out, letting it click close behind me.
Walking over one of the lounge chairs I sat my phone and towel down on the little table beside it before sitting down. Deciding I was going to lay out and tan a little bit I laid back in the chair before slipping my sunglasses onto my face.
The sun felt nice on my skin, warm. It has been quite a while since I've been able to lay out like this under the sun. Normally I was always stuck inside reading or playing games.

After about fifteen minutes I heard my phone buzz on the table. Seeing as I was now laying on my stomach I turned my head before reaching out and grabbing the device. Turning the screen on I saw a message from San.
"Let's hope he's in a better mood..."
I sighed before unlocking my phone and going to the message, 'Hey thought I'd let you know that we're having a small party tomorrow night.'
"Well, at least he's not being rude anymore."
I shifted my body a little so I could use both of my hands to type a message back.
'Okay.'
After hitting send I waited a few seconds to see if he'd respond.
'You can invite Maia if you want, that way you're not super uncomfortable.'
He definitely wasn't in his little mood like he was this morning, which is good because a pouty and aggravated San was not fun to deal with.
I told him that I would message her and see if she wanted to join before turning my phone off.
Getting a little too warm I stood from the chair walking to the pool to try and cool off. Sitting on the edge of the pool I stuck my legs into the frigid water, almost pulling them right back out. Willing myself to deal with the cold I pushed the rest of my body in.
The cold shocked my body and as a reflex I held my arms above the water, taking deep breaths.
"Holy fuck!"
A chill went down my spine as I walked further into the water trying to get used to the cold. Before too long I could feel myself get used to it so I stuck my arms in, waving my hands under the water and watching the ripples of the surface.
When the rest of my body got used to the frigid waters I gained the courage to plunge the rest of my body in. As soon as my head went under I had to come back up, the water was way too cold against my warm skin.
"Cold, cold, cold!"
I shivered a little but it didn't take long to warm back up due to the sun shining right on me. I then heard footsteps causing me to look up only to find Jongho walking towards the pool.
"I brought you a drink, it's too hot out here for you not to have one."
He held the glass out to me as I waded my way to the edge of the pool to grab it from him. Our fingers brushed together as I took it.
"Thank you Jongho."
He hummed softly as I moved back away from the edge. Jongho then sat down on the edge before sticking his legs into the water. I watched him in astonishment as he had barely any reaction to the cold ass water.
"How the hell did you not even flinch?!"
I exclaimed, causing him to laugh, my eyes studying his face. His eyes scrunched up as his lips pulled into a smile. It was an adorable sight... The thought made me laugh mentally. Here I was calling a grown man adorable, but who was I kidding? He was adorable.
"What's going through that head of yours?"
Jongho reached out to me so I walked over to him, standing right between his legs.
"Nothing, just admiring the scenery."
I told him with a small smile and he smiled, rolling his eyes playfully. He then reaches out brushing his fingers along the side of my neck sending a chill down my spine.
"Do they hurt?"
I shook my head as I took another drink of the soda he had brought out to me.
"Not really."
Jongho chuckled softly before he moved his hands away from my neck, to his sides. His eyes then landed on my hands as I sat the cup down on the ground next to him.
"What happened?"
"Hmm?" I hummed looking up at him just as he pointed to my hands, looking down I saw the bruised skin around my wrist, "Oh."
"Did one of the guys hurt you?"
There was a hidden annoyance in his voice that I could easily pick up on. I reached out and patted his thigh right above his knee.
"It's fine, I don't think he meant to have the belt that tight."
"Who?"
I curled my lips at the stern tone knowing that I wouldn't be able to get myself out of this. When I didn't say anything Jongho reached out and grabbed my hand, bringing it to his face. He then placed a soft kiss against the skin on the inside of my wrist.
"I-"
"You don't have to tell me, just don't let them hurt you."
My face heated up as I looked at Jongho, were all of them naturally flirty? My heartbeat picked up as he met my eyes.
"Though I do have an idea as to who it was."
I blinked a few times as his words registered in my head, "How-"
"It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together." He chuckled softly as he moved a strand of my hair out of my face.
I shook my head with a small smile before reaching out to grab the cup once more.
"Get the FUCK OFF OF ME!"
My head snapped in the direction of the house before looking over at Jongho with wide eyes.
"That sounded like Yunho."
Jongho nodded before he quickly stood up and helped me out of the water. On our way towards the house, Jongho handed me the towel that was sitting on the small table.
What in the world were they fighting about now?

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆