↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Waking up I noticed that the lights from last night were still turned on as well as the tv. The show is still displayed. Groaning, I ran my fingers through my hair, looking around for my phone. Once I found it I turned the screen on letting the time display.

'5:09am'

Damn, it was still super early, but some of the guys were probably awake and getting around for class. With a sigh I moved to the edge of my bed before standing on my feet, however, as soon as I stood I had to sit back down.
The slight sting between my legs was enough for me to remember what had happened the previous night. Heat erupted across my face as I looked down realizing that I was still half naked.
God, I hope that none of them walked in here, covering my face. I groaned, falling back. Throwing my phone to the side I stood back on my feet, making sure I had my balance. I made my way towards the bathroom, knocking. When there wasn't any response or noise I opened it and peeked my head inside.
All of the lights were off which meant that Yunho definitely wasn't in here. With a sigh, I walked in, turned the lights on, and shut the door behind me.
"A hot shower sounds really nice right about now..." I mumbled as I walked over to the shower, opening the door.
When I turned the knob for the shower I noticed the red and irritated skin around my wrist. Pulling my hands back to my body I examined them seeing that some spots were already turning a deep purple.
'Did he really have to have it that tight? Damn...'
Sighing, I pulled the shirt over my head and threw it off to the side somewhere. I opened the shower door before stepping inside. The water felt amazing on my chilled skin, sending a chill down my spine.
Leaning my head back I let the water wash over my neck and chest. When the water hit the fresh bite marks it caused the skin to sting. Brushing my fingertips over them I felt how swollen the skin was.
I already knew that if I were to look in the mirror that my neck and chest would be littered with bite marks and hickeys. All from a different guy. First, it was Hongjoong, who still has yet to talk to me. Then it was a mixture of San and Wooyoung, but mostly Wooyoung. The rest were very fresh from Yeosang last night.
Unbeknownst to me the bathroom door opened, too distracted by the warmth. Moving under the water, I let it wash over my face and hair. It was then that I felt something move my hair, brushing against the skin of my neck.
A yelp left my lips as I jumped away from whoever was standing behind me. Looking up with wide eyes as water dripped from my eyelashes. There stood Yunho with a wide smirk on his lips, naked.
"What the hell Yunho?!" I exclaimed, brushing my hair out of my face, "You have a real knack for scaring the shit out of me."
"Sorry, beautiful, but..." He stepped closer to me, moving a strand of hair and cupping my face, "I think you forgot to lock the door, that means anyone could walk in and see you like this." His voice was low as he leaned down, closer to my face.
"That would mean they'd have to walk through one of our rooms first." I started causing him to chuckle softly, his breath fanning my face. A heavy scent of mint wafted around my nose. "Did you just brush your teeth?"
"Mmhmm..." He hummed curling his lips, his eyes flickering between my eyes and my lips.
His hand moved from my cheek to the back of my neck pulling me closer causing my breath to hitch in my throat.
"Yunho..." His name rolled off of my tongue in a whisper, my eyes fluttering. He moved just a breath away.
"What was that?" Yunho's tone was teasing.
Rolling my eyes I moved barely an inch closer, not quite closing the gap before opening my mouth.
"Just shut up and kiss me already."
So he did, moving forward with quick movements and sealing my lips in a soft kiss. It was sweet and passionate, but as his hands roamed down my body it slowly turned into a heated makeout.
His hands trailed down my sides as his lips moved to the side of my neck, licking and sucking on the already sensitive skin.
"Yunho." I breathed out, my head rolling to the side. My hands moved up to tangle in his damp hair, tugging softly.
"Fuck." A groan tore through his lips when I tugged a little too hard, scared that I had hurt him I untangled my hand before looking at him. Before I could say a word, his hands wrapped around the backside of my thighs lifting me off of my feet.
A gasp fell from my lips as I gripped onto his shoulders, steadying myself, my legs wrapping around his waist. Looking down at Yunho, he looked up at me, his eyes clouded with lust. His eyes then traveled to my body before a smirk spread across his lips.
"You're so tiny." The dark-haired male teased squeezing my thighs causing a small moan to slip past my lips, "fuck baby, I'm going to completely ruin you." Yunho chuckled, pressing open-mouthed kisses down my neck and across my collarbone.
"Yunho..." A breathy moan fell from my mouth as he bit at the skin right above my breast. My hand trailed from his shoulder to the base of his scalp, tugging. Another groan fell from the male's lips sending a chill down my spine.
"Do that again." He breathed out causing me to look at him confused before it clicked in my head.
Just as he went to leave more kisses on my chest I ran my fingers through his hair before stopping at the crown of his head. Gripping his hair I tugged his head back causing his lips to detach from my skin. A loud mixture of a groan and a whine tore through his throat. I could feel myself clench around nothing at the sound.
"Fuck!" His grip tightened on my thighs as he looked at me.
"So you like your hair being pulled?" I teased as I pressed my body closer to his, my lips merely centimeters away from his. I watched in amusement as his lip pulled back into a snarl, but I didn't feel like teasing him too much so I let him go.
As soon as I let go his lips met mine in another heated kiss, his hands trailing up my inner thigh until his fingers brushed my still-sensitive cunt. Another moan spilled from my mouth only to be muffled by Yunho's lips.
"You already so sensitive," He bit down on my swollen bottom lip, "Yeosang really did a number on you huh?"
I felt heat rush up my neck as he pulled away, meeting my eyes with a smirk, "you heard that?!"
"Oh love," He moved his hands away from my entrance up to my hips, "these walls aren't as thick as you think..."
I opened my mouth to say something else, but he moved my hips up. My hands tightened on his shoulders trying to keep my balance. However, my balance was almost thrown over when I felt the head of his cock prodding at my entrance. I didn't even have to look to know that he was big.
He must have noticed that worry on my face because he leaned forward attaching his lips to my collarbone.
"Don't worry, love, it'll fit." He chuckled as he rubbed my hip soothingly, "You may be smaller than me, but I'll make sure you're stuffed nicely." With that, he slowly pulled me down onto him. My jaw fell slack, a gasp leaving my lips at the sensation of him forcing his way in.
"Oh shit! Yu!" My nails dug into his shoulders as he stretched me out, "you're so big."
A smirk spreads on his lips only to be wiped off as he bottoms out, and his features become completely overtaken in bliss. My head falls back with a whine as he buries his face in the crook of my neck. I have never been this stretched out in my life, it was painful, but in a good way.
"You're so fucking tight baby..." He groaned, stilling my hips.
Leaning my head forward I laid my forehead against his, taking a deep shaky breath. He moved forward pressing his lips against mine in a sweet kiss, distracting me from the discomfort I was feeling in my lower region.
My fingers combed through his hair once more, tugging softly. A groan tore through his lips causing me to tighten around him. His hands squeezed my hips tightly, I knew this had to be uncomfortable for him too.
"Shit Yu... please move," I whined, rolling my hips against his. Yunho leaned forward kissing me once more before moving to press my back against the cool tile.
"Are you sure love?" He whispered against my lips and I nodded starting to become needy. I rolled my hips once more, feeling him deep inside. Moaning, I kissed the corner of his mouth before trialing to his neck.
His grip tightened on my body pressing me against the cool tile before starting to thrust up into me. His pace is slow but deep.
"Fuck, are you crying baby?" I bit my lip to try and suppress the moans that were threatening to slip out, but with a jerk of his hips, they all came out.
"Holy shit Yunho! You feel so good!" I choked out as he chuckled, completely bottoming out again. Moaning, I leaned my head back against the wall, but Yunho squeezed my hip.
"Loosen your legs love."
I did as told, allowing him to slip his arms underneath my knees, folding my body a little bit more. This angle allowed him to hit even deeper, his thrust becoming rough leaving me breathless.
'Yu... Yu." I whined as his pace steadily grew, "I-I can't..." A moan cut me off as he brushed over my sweet spot, "fuck you're so big."
"Yeah, baby, you take me so well. It's like your pussy was made just for me." He growled as my nails dug into his biceps. His thrust were inhuman, becoming faster and harder each time he pushed inside of me.
"F-fuck Yunho... I c-can't... fuck!" I cried out feeling an unfamiliar white heat inside of my body, coiling around my stomach. His hissed as I tightened around him, however, his eyes never left my face.
My eyes screwed shut as my body started to shake knowing I was getting closer to my release.
"Come here, love," Yunho whispered, catching my attention, and opening my eyes. I tilted my head down meeting him in another heated kiss.
My lips trailed down his jaw to his neck, kissing the skin that I could. Biting down on his pulse point I felt him stagger inside of me.
"Oh shit, beautiful!" He groaned sending another chill down my spine, "fuck are you gonna cum?" I moaned against the slick skin of his neck as I felt the knot in my stomach tighten even more. "Go ahead, beautiful. Let go. Come around my cock."
His words had me toppling over the edge as my nails dug into his skin, a loud moan leaving my lips, bouncing off of the bathroom walls. My face was buried in the crook of his neck as his thrust staggered before he pulled me as close as he possibly could, stilling inside.
We stood there for a few moments catching our breath before he lifted my body off of him until his cock slipped out. That's when a look of realization and worry covered his face.
"Shit, I came inside. I'm sorry." His eyes grew in panic as he looked up at me, "we can get one of those day-after pills or so-"
I grabbed his face, softly placing a soft kiss over his lips, shutting him up. Pulling away he looked at me with confused eyes.
"I'm on the pill, it's fine," I reassured him and his whole body relaxed.
"Thank god..." He sighed before slowly letting me down on my feet, my hips aching from the position he had my body in.
Yunho kept his hold on my body until I was steady before leaning down sealing my lips in one last kiss.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆