↬ 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I walked up the last step and walked around the corner towards my room ready to lay back down and sleep. However, before I got to my door I heard someone call for me from down the hallway. Turning around I was met with San's smiling face, but I just pouted because he stopped me from going to my bed.
"Lyra~"
He smiled as my name left his lips in an almost sing-song tone.
"Yes...?"
I turned around so that I could face him, and switched my feet to try and relieve the pain that shot through my soul.
"Come hang out with me."
"Sannie I just wanna sleep!"
I didn't mean for it to come out as a whine but it did nonetheless which caused San to chuckle. He walked up to me before wrapping his arms around my body. Not having much energy I didn't try to push him away. I just let my arms hang at my sides, my head leaning against his chest.
"San..."
His grip just got tighter around my body causing me to sigh because I knew I wasn't going to get out of this, easily at least.
"I just wanna go back to bed."
"You can go to bed." He lowered his arms before picking me up causing a gasp to leave my lips as my arms wrapped around his neck. "Just not in your room."
"Okay fine, as long as you let me sleep."
"I just wanna be with you whether we're sleeping or not."
I just nodded my head before laying in on his shoulder as he turned and walked down the hallway, towards his bedroom.
Once inside his room, he laid me down on his bed allowing me to climb further up until I was laying against his pillows. I snuggled under his covers before turning and watching as San stripped himself of his shirt giving me a perfect view of his toned back. I had to bite my tongue in order to keep from drooling.
"Like what you see?"
My eyes shifted up meeting his eyes from over his shoulder. My face started burning as I curled my lips and looked away. I could hear his chuckles as he finished getting around for bed. With a pout, I laid down and faced away from him.
"I'm just playing with you, baby."
The pet name only caused my face to heat up more and I hid my face behind my hands. He moved the blanket back to climb into the bed. I didn't pay him any mind as I curled up under the covers trying to get my face to cool off. However, that proved pointless when his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his chest.
"Are you embarrassed?"
His breath fanned the back of my neck causing a chill to go down my spine. I just closed my eyes, ignoring him. Until I felt his lips brush against my neck.
"San stop it, I'm going to sleep."
I pushed his face away from my skin with my hand and he just laughed pulling my hand away. He kissed the inside of my wrist before laying it down.
"Goodnight pretty."
"Night Sannie."

The sound of an alarm woke me from my deep slumber causing my body to jolt upwards. Looking around I realized that I wasn't in my bedroom, so where the hell was I? Confused, I looked over at the bedside table seeing a clock and a picture that I couldn't quite make out in the blurry sleep eyes.
"Well, good morning sleeping beauty."
My head whipped over to the voice seeing San standing in the doorway of his bathroom. I looked at him with squinted eyes as he started laughing.
I just let myself flop back onto pillows with a sigh as San walked over drying his hair off with the towel that was sitting around his neck. He then reached out and patted my leg, gaining my attention once more.
"Come on, get up and get dressed."
"Whyyy!"
I exclaimed, throwing my hands up like a child, the bed was comfortable and I really didn't want to get up yet.
"Because." His hand wrapped around my ankle pulling my body towards him, "we're going shopping with Seonghwa."
With a groan, I looked up at him with my best puppy dog eyes, but he just looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I knew the chances of that working were low, but it was still worth a shot. Well, now that I knew it wasn't going to get me anywhere I just sat up.
"Fine." I huffed as I looked at the taller male with a pout, "I'll go get changed."
"Good, don't take too long."
I rolled my eyes as I rose to my feet watching San walk back towards his bathroom, "shouldn't I be the one telling you that? You always take forever getting around."
San turned his head and looked at me with a glare which I just smiled in response. Before he could say anything I just walked out of his bedroom, letting the door shut behind me before walking to my room.